Chapter 3: And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear,

MJ's POV

Ah another day where I go to prison also known as New York's Midtown school of Technology. At least once I'm done with all of my classes Peter and I get to work on our projector.

I've gotta admit Peter is a genius to come up with that idea. I mean we're making a projector that projects someone's emotions based on a color they're wearing.

It's insane! I may have a few upgrades to add as long as I figure out mechanics of it and adjust them to fit my ideas so as I was walking to class Liz waved me down and we walked together talking.

"So how was it meeting Peter at the café?" She asked.

"It was fun. We talked about our project and life then he brought me to Stark Industries because his friend works there. He's also an intern there so he gets access to the labs. It was cool." I said.

"That's pretty cool what're you guys making?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I replied.

"Ooh you're getting sassy."

I did what most girls do and dramatically flipped my hair, mostly mocking them, "All in a day's work of being MJ." I laughed.

We got to class and sat through a lecture we probably already did this semester. I guess teachers are getting lazy and running out of ideas to teach. Even though it's their job... after more classes exactly like the first one.

I sat with Liz and Betty at lunch eating my own homemade food instead of the gross mystery food they serve at this "fine" establishment. While talking to my friends I looked up to see Flash was messing with someone who looked strangely familiar.

Then I saw his face... it was Peter what's Flash doing to him? I need to help him. I got up from my seat and walked over to the two boys injecting myself into their conversation.

"Flash nobody has time for your idiocy today why don't you leave my friend alone." I said.

"Ha! Why would I listen to you Jones?" He asked.

"Because if you don't I'll have to kick your butt and a real man is not allowed to put their hands on a woman seems like a lose-lose situation for you." I explained.

Peter looked at me and smiled while I nodded my head towards him. "What is Parker, your boyfriend?"

"No he's my friend and I'm really tired of your stupidity." I said.

He rolled his eyes, "NERDS!" He yelled.

Peter and started walking away back to my table when I came back with, "Hey. There's worse, I could be you." (Yes. Just yes MJ. 👏)

We got back to my table and sat down. Peter, Liz, and Betty started laughing and I was confused. "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"After you said that comeback I looked back at Flash and his face was priceless!" Peter exclaimed.

Both Betty and Liz said, "It was hilarious."

I then laughed along with them and we finished eating our food. Then Peter went to the choir room. It was empty because the choir kids were out of town for a competition. "Ready to start working partner?" He asked.

"I'm ready Parker." We started working. I asked about making a few changes and he agreed to them which was good. So we spent our time building when the bell rang.

Peter chuckled looking at the clock it was a few minutes after three pm. "Alright we better stop before it turns to dusk." He said.

"Yeah you're right time to go home." I said.

We packed up all of the tools and put the finished base and projector into the case Peter brought and then we parted ways heading home. I really wish I knew if Peter liked me because honestly I'm unsure. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 3