Chapter 12: Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close? Forever and ever

MJ's POV

Liked by lizziemaguire, theguyinthechair, brad_davis and 10,500 others

newyorkjones: Bonjour Paris

tagged: lizziemaguire

view all comments...

user54: Oh my god you guys are in Paris?!

user43: @user21 We should head to Paris for vacation in a few weeks!

user21: @user43 That sounds nice darling. ☺️

theguyinthechair: Glad you're having fun! We should get some food later!

newyorkjones: @theguyinthechair Yeah, we should!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The flight for Paris is off Peter and I haven't spoken since our fight. I can't believe he'd accuse me of being interested in Brad seriously! Sure, Brad is a nice guy but I'm not pining after him like every other girl in my school. But I'm not gonna use the line of ''Not being like other girls." Because in my opinion girls aren't supposed to be the same that's why that pick up line never gets a guy a single date.

The flight from New York to Paris by plane is 3628 miles, which means the total flight duration of the flight is seven hours and forty six minutes. I have to be in a plane for seven hours, lord, help me please. At least Betty & Liz are coming because I don't think I could've been on a plane knowing Peter was here too, this guy has seriously ignored me the entire time we've been on this flight.

Why do boys have to act like jerks? Should I apologize, heck no! I'm not apologizing for doing something wrong. He's the jerk not me therefore he doesn't deserve my apologies or my friendship. I got a lot of sleep and soon were in Paris the city of lights and love. I can't wait to go atop the Eiffel Tower, it's my favorite destination of the whole trip and the best part is I'll be with my friends. But the sad thing is I don't get to spend it with Peter.

Betty, Liz, and I went to our hotel room and called it a night, jet lag hit us hard. The next day we went to a bunch of museums and bus tours. It's really fun, we're pretty much having a girls day. I definitely needed the distraction. Boys are insane and I shouldn't waste my time on them, especially a certain boy named Peter Parker.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Peter's POV

Life sucks. I just spent seven hours on a freaking plane with Ned but without MJ. I shouldn't have gone off on her like I did. Now that I realize what I said I was way out of line I probably ruined everything we had but why do I still feel jealous, why do I want to be with MJ all the time, I have so many questions that need answered. I wanna talk to MJ but I don't think she wants to talk to me right now. I really need to talk to Ned about it later.

We went on some tours and I took a lot of pictures to show May when I get back home. I'm really hating myself for not being nice to MJ, I'm such an idiot. I wish I could take it back, every single word.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Third POV

What Peter didn't know was that Brad was going to ruin it all, he had something planned for Peter. And no one knew, following a few days into the trip, Peter and MJ both ignored each other the entire time. It hurt their friends because they loved hanging out as a group.

Betty and Ned have gone on a few dates, Liz has gone out with some of her other friends. Leaving MJ in their hotel room to read or even she sometimes goes out for a night out on the town. She has fun taking pictures and updating her Instagram.

She saw Ned's comment and liked it. I miss hanging out with him even though he's Peter's best friend. Their relationship shouldn't be ruined because of her and Peter's fight. Maybe they should get some food like Ned said, she thought.

So MJ decided to text Ned and ask him if he wanted to go and get dinner and he agrees and soon they meet up and eat at a street food place which was amazing and they highly recommend it. Meanwhile with Peter since Ned was gone he decided to go out to a little garden area sitting down on a bench and reading a book.

When he noticed Brad was out here too, oh great what does he want? Peter thought. Brad is the reason him and MJ aren't on the best of terms at the moment. If he hadn't come into the picture everyone would be fine. "Yo Parker, seems as though you listened, good job."

"Am I supposed to take your stupid praising? Because you can take that "praising" and shove it up your butt." Peter said.

He honestly didn't care what he was saying to Brad, he ruined his friendship with MJ and Peter let him. "Too bad, that MJ will be mine and completely hate you in the end." Brad said.

"You know nothing, why are you here Brad? I was just trying to enjoy the peace and quiet but you being the jerk you are, disrupted it."

"Oh, I'm here to tell you that you've definitely got no chance with MJ."

Peter rolls his eyes, "Haven't you said this more than once it's honestly getting on my nerves."

Brad started laughing, "That's good, it means I've won."

The hurtful words grew worse for the teen as it felt as if multiple bruises and cuts littered his body. All Peter wanted to do was make MJ see Brad for who he really was, he saw through Brad's act. He was using MJ in the worst possible way and Peter loathed at Brad for his mistreatment. But poor MJ was too blind and didn't see what Brad was doing wasn't right.

He warned cautiously, but it wasn't in the way that most warnings will be like, this was something that made the Parker teen have a strike of apprehensiveness. Then just like that the room fell silent once again, which only made the fear inside Peter Parker to grow even more. His knees were getting weak and his breathing was uneasy, he couldn't even touch the reminiscing idea in his mind, of how he felt when he finally got to express his loathing towards Brad Davis.

Everything is getting worse, they only have two weeks here in Paris. And so far it's not going so well, It's absolutely terrible neither Peter nor MJ thinks it'll be better. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 12