Welcome to My Travels (Pt. 1)

"W-What do you mean?" I queried, as I shirked into my seat. As much as I really didn't want to admit it, I was scared of Chrollo.

"Like I said, what did you remember? What was the memory?" Chrollo clarified, as his tone went back to a normal one.

"Oh! Um... I remembered when we first met. The time I fell into the pit, because the boys didn't like me. I was covered in dirt and I was crying, because I hurt my ankle. But then, someone asked me if I needed help. I told him no at first, but he ended up carrying me all the way to the library. he told me... that his name was Chrollo Lucilfer and he looked exactly like you, but younger." I explained, as a light pink blush dusted over my cheeks. After all this time, I finally understood why Chrollo wanted me to tell my memories and past. He wanted me to remember everything, so he could become part of my life again.

"Did you remember anything else? Anything?!" Chrollo asked in a desperate state. The little blush and smile on my feature disappeared. Confusion and irritation swept over all my emotions as I questionably looked at Chrollo.

"Well... I remembered the boys who threw me in, but in terms that you want to hear... no... I didn't remember anything else..." I claimed, as I rubbed my arm nervously. Chrollo wasn't satisfied with my answer and looked at me a little more irritated than the time before.

"What about your father?! Did you figure out what happened to him?!" Chrollo yelled, as his eyes got crazier. The word 'father' struck my brain like a bullet to the head. Anger started to bubble in my body. Adrenaline quickly started running in veins, second after second. 

"Wait... That's right! You know what happened to my father, don't you?!" I spoke softly, as I looked at him with visible anger. Chrollo's irritated expression changed into a slightly worried expression, "Chrollo. You will tell me what you know, or I will fucking destroy you and everything you hold dear. Now. Talk!"

"(Y/N), I can't tell you anything. It would only hurt you." Chrollo protested, as he overlooked my smaller figure.

"Chrollo! I deserve to know more than anyone! He was my father for God's sake!" I yelled, trying my hardest not to snap his neck in half, "Tell me Chrollo! This is important to me!"

"I-" Chrollo was about to say, before the car stopped abruptly. Knowing that the car couldn't be stay more than two minutes in the airport parking lot, I turned my head away from Chrollo, grabbed my luggage, and went inside. I couldn't see Chrollo's expression, but I hoped that it was a guilty one. Once I was checked in and I received my ticket, I walked to my gate and waited. 'This is absolute shit!' I thought, 'Why would Chrollo do such a thing to me?! Does he really hate me that much?! From one of the first days I was in the Troupe, Chrollo told me he would tell me about my father's death, until he can trust me. Time has passed and he still doesn't trust me! I know I have only been on two heist with them, but Chrollo wouldn't even allow me to go the last time! This is fucking shit!! How the Hell does he not trust me yet?! We knew each other a long time ago, so why won't he tell me anything?!!' Before I could think any further, the lady at the desk called for first-class passengers to board the blimp. I waited a couple seconds, before I got up with my luggage and boarded the blimp. After I took my seat, I looked out the window, thinking about Chrollo and my father. Thoughts sprang in and out of my head, until I inevitably fell into a deep sleep.

===+++*+++===

It was dark. Nothing to be seen. Nothing to be heard. However, I recognized the place I was in. I turned around to see a lone, lean figure in the darkness. Both anger and joy filled my being as I ran toward the figure.

"Chrollo!" I screamed, as I tried to give the figure a hug, before the being turned into scorpions and spiders. Confusion swept over me as I looked at the arachnids fled and faded into the darkness. 'Last time, Chrollo dispersed into sand. Is it different in every dream?' I wondered, as I watched the final arachnid disappear in the darkness. After a moment or two, a hand touched my shoulder. I looked behind me to see another figure. He was lean and more or less lopsided. His hair was a light blond, tied into a long, low ponytail. His style was old-fashioned and quaint, but scholarly and  well refined. His glasses covered his deep (E/C) eyes. After a moment, I completely turned myself to him and got a good view. The lean man looked very familiar, but I simply couldn't put my finger on who the Hell he was.

"Do you remember me?" He asked, as he looked at me with the same expression. I raked my brain for an answer, but came up with absolutely nothing.

"I'm sorry... I don't remember who you are. You look familiar, but I just can't put a finger on it." I confessed, as I looked away in embarrassment. The man lifted my chin after a moment, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I guessed you wouldn't remember, but you have seen me before yes?" The man queried. I nodded slowly and he did in return. In a single moment, he took my hand and pushed me into an invisible pit. I closed my eyes as hard as I could, until I felt a warm light on me. As my eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the light, I recognized the place we were in.

"This... This was myhouse when I lived with my mother and father!" I exclaimed, before Istarted to look all around the room. As I walked about, I noticed the familyonly family picture that I only saw a handful of times. I picked up the frameand examined the figure within the lost, happy memory. The picture had me andboth of my parents. It wasn't burnt or torn. The picture was in pristinecondition, like it was only taken yesterday. I was in the middle of my parents.My little smile was spread out across my cheeks, while my mother smiled agentle grin. My father had the smallest smile on his face. Something triggeredmy brain to look at the man who brought me here. I slowly turned around andheld up the picture to the man, "Dad?"