Welcome to My Farewell

My tired eyes barely wanted to open. That dream was still on my mind for hours of the night. I wondered, 'What was that dream? Did that really happen to me before?' I came to the conclusion hours later, that it wasn't a dream. Ging was real. Whale Island was real. I knew that I had to go to Whale Island. I knew that I had to see Ging Freecss. When morning came, I slowly got up from my torn, uncomfortable bed and went to pack up my things. Part of me didn't want to leave like this, but I knew that I didn't have a choice. If Chrollo wanted me out of his hair, than I had no choice. Strangely enough, I was under his authority. When I finished packing everything I needed, I exited my room to find Machi and Nobunaga waiting for me. Machi came up to me first.

"So? You figured out where you wanted to go for vacation?" Machi asked.

"Y-Yeah! I decided to go to Whale Island. I think it will be good for me." I answered softly as I squeezed the hem of my shirt. In all honesty, I was a little nervous. Sure, i traveled alone before, but for the first time, I am visiting someone that I don't know exists.

"Hm? Why's that? What's on Whale Island?" Machi questioned further, as she looked up to the crumbling ceiling.

"I don't know, but I promised someone that I'd meet them there as soon as I could. I have had vacation time before, but I think this is a good opportunity." I answered with a small look of hope dancing in my eyes.

"Oh I get it... Well... I'll see you around thieving partner." Machi then gave me a large huge. I was surprised if anything. A couple months ago, I would have never thought I would get a hug from a Phantom Troupe member. I hugged Machi back and waited for her signal to release.

"I'm not going to be gone forever!" I laughed as she continued to hug me.

"I know that... It's just... I'll miss having someone I like around." When Machi said that, Nobunaga sprung up from his daze and grabbed Machi by the back of her shirt. He spun her around and started to shake her.

"What in the Hell do you mean, 'I'll miss having someone I like around~Tee Hee?!'" As the two bickered at each other, I chuckled and stopped the argument. 

"Bye Machi. And what about you Nobunaga?! What are you here for?" I teased, as I put my hands on my hips and gave him a sassy look. Nobunaga looked away form my figure and blushed a faint pink. 

"Well... I just wanted to say by to you. That's all! Don't get the wrong idea!" Nobunaga clarified, as he continued to look away from my figure; Nevertheless, I smiled warmly and gave the samurai a large hug.

"Okay, than I won't make a big deal about it." I replied, as I let go of him and grabbed my luggage, "See you around Nobunaga!" I piped, as I walked down the hallway. Nobunaga and Machi remained to stand near my door. This was weird for me actually! No ever said a sentimental goodbye to me before. When I was far enough away, a single, lone tear rolled down my trembling cheeks. I was upset about having to leave. 'Why do I even need to leave?! I could prove useful for whatever Chrollo throws at me!! Right? Who am I kidding?! As long as I am the newest Spider, Chrollo will never trust me with anything...' I stood there for a couple minute contemplating until, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey! You okay (Y/N)?" Shalnark queried, as he held a strong grip on my shoulder. I looked his way and gave him a quick smile.

"I'm fine Shalnark. I was just thinking is all!" I beamed, as I looked his direction. Strangely, I didn't notice the guy right next to him. I have seen him around the base a couple of times, but... I could not remember who to Hell he was, "Um... Who are you?"

"What the Hell?! You don't know who I am?!" The other man yelled. He was a large, muscular man with blond hair and no eyebrows. Though he was a little handsome, he had an ugly tracksuit on.