2.13

I groaned as the alarm rang in my ears, I turned in the bed trying to stop the sound that was bothering my ears. I stretched an arm and reached the phone on the nightstand, turning off the alarm. I fell once again between the warm sheets of my bed, rubbing my forehead at that abrupt awakening. I was about to turn on the other side of the bed when my arm came in touch with something warm. I opened my eyes, seeing Ander laying down next to me, his eyes still closed, his mouth slightly parted as he still slept. I sat down on the bed, my head in between my hands as the memories from the night before came into my mind. I turned my head looking at the sleeping boy next to me and I couldn't help but smile at that sight, he looked like an angel and I missed him so much but he had made his choice, he had chosen Omar and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Ander" I whispered, trying to wake him up. "Ander." He stirred in the bed as a response.

"Ander, come on. We need to go to school." I said in a louder voice so that he would wake up. He rubbed his eyes and then opened them, focusing them on my sitting figure.

"What time is it?" he groaned.

"7 am," I answered after I checked on my phone. He groaned once again before putting the pillow on his face.

"Ander, come on, seriously!" I grabbed the pillow and pulled it away, revealing his face. "I'm going to the bathroom, you can change here in the meantime." he nodded as I got up, grabbed my clothes and closed myself in my bathroom.

In more or less twenty minutes I was out of the bathroom already dressed up in the school's uniform and with makeup on. When I exited I eyed Ander sat on the edge of my bed with his phone in his hands, the traditional uniform of Las Encinas already on. I grabbed a pair of heeled boots and put them on.

"Something's wrong?" I asked after a minute of silence.

"Just some missed calls from Omar." he shook his head, turning his phone off.

"You're not going to answer?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He shrugged before putting the device in his pocket.

"Thanks for keeping it here," he said referring to the uniform.

"I was going to give it back but I've always forgotten." now I was the one who shrugged. He had left it at my house some time ago when we were still together.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked as we headed downstairs. After agreeing that neither of us was hungry, we just decided to head straight to the school, so that we could revise the contents for the exam we would have had that morning."

***

"The pair is back together?" I sighed as I waited for my drink at the vending machine.

"What are you talking about?" I asked my blonde best friend.

"You and Ander. We all saw you two coming together at school this morning. What happened?" She asked maliciously.

I rolled my eyes. "Nothing of what you are thinking." I grabbed the bottle and sat on one of the tables in the lounge. "He appeared to my house yesterday night, saying he wanted to celebrate his birthday with me. We fought and then we drank." I nodded, resuming briefly.

"And you call it nothing? Come on, girl, don't be stupid. He still loves you." I laughed dryly at her.

"He chose Omar, he's gay now. Let's drop the theme." I took a sip of my Coca-Cola can.

"No, we are not dropping anything. If he really had chosen Omar, he would have spent his birthday with him. Also, a person can be into guys and girls you know? It's called bisexuality." she said, making me doubt even more.

"I don't know, Carla. He's just so confusing, one day it seems like he wants me again and then the other day he's all over Omar. I need to forget him, for good." I was exhausted by that situation, I had to find a solution for my own good.

"I don't want to be mean but you won't forget him," she said sympathetically. "You know why? Because you still love him, it's evident. You love him so much that it hurts." she patted my back as I realized that was she was saying was the truth.

"How can I stop loving him?" I asked almost desperately.  She smiled sadly, not talking, we both knew the answer: I couldn't.

"Let's talk about you." I changed the theme. "How's everything with Polo?" I asked, not really sure of how things were developing.

"There's nothing between us anymore, it's for the best." she shrugged. "Honestly, I want to talk to you about a guy I'm seeing." I nodded, signaling her to continue. "I  started going out with him for a second purpose, because I needed to keep him under control but now... I don't know, something changed. I'm afraid to admit that I may have caught feelings." she whispered the last part. "But I know that I can be honest with you, you are like a sister to me, Iz, you know that." I placed my hand above hers, touched by what she had said.

"So, spell it. Who's the mysterious guy?" I asked curiously and excitedly.

She looked around, making sure no one was listening to us then she leaned over.

"Samuel," she whispered in my ear.

I froze at her revelation, "What?!"

Ops! The secret is out guys!! What will Isabella do? Find out in the next chapter.

Xoxo