1.3

"I didn't know you had a thing for the Samuel boy," I said to Marina. When I had entered the classroom that morning I spotted Marina and Samuel chattering and smiling to each other in a cozy way.

"What are you talking about? I just invited him to the party."

I laughed. "No need to be so defensive, I've got nothing against it. You'd look cute together." I gave her a friendly nudge.

"Very funny, Iz. But I can't wait to see Guzman's face when he'll see Samuel at the party," she replied mischievously.

"So you invited him out of spite for your brother? Nah, I don't think so."

"Instead of chatting about my love life, what's that?" she asked with a smirk pointing my neck. I furrowed my eyebrows not understanding what she was talking about.

"My friend, you have a major hickey on your neck," she whispered. I instantly put a hand on my neck and stared at her freaking out.

"How didn't you realise it?" she asked me as I grabbed from my bag the purse containing the make-up.

"I don't know, I fought with my mother again this morning, I was so mad that I didn't realise I had a huge brown spot on my skin. I'm going to kill Ander!" I whispered-yelled.

"When did this happen?" she laughed as I applied some foundation on the dark spot.

"Yesterday, we were at his home and, you know, one thing led to another..." I trailed.

"I don't think you minded very much yesterday."

"Oh trust me, there's nothing to complain about." I winked at her.

"Isabella." she jokingly slapped my shoulder. "Always so blunt."

"You know me Mar."

***

It was the night of Marina's party. I was beyond excited, not only because this party determined my friend's debut in society but also because I loved partying, dancing, drinking but above all showing my delicious outfits. I had plenty of delightful dresses due to the number of business dinners I had to attend due to my parents work, although I loved dressing up elegantly, it made me feel dearer.

For that amazing night, I had chosen a one-shoulder front slit white dress, it reached the knees. It was close-fitting and very sexy considering it embraced perfectly all my curves, making me feel even sexier.

My dark make-up was a good contrast with the dress color. Besides, I paired with it heels and a purse of the same color.

"Bella! Your driver is here!" I heard my dad yelling from the living room.

I grabbed a leather jacket from the wardrobe and walked downstairs.

"Have fun, but not too much." my dad said kissing my cheek.

"Don't worry dad, good night." I waved goodbye and exited the villa, and just like my dad had said a dark car was waiting for me.

The distance between my house and the Nunier's one wasn't that long, indeed in more or less 10 minutes, I arrived. I searched immediately Marina since she was the birthday girl. Then I greeted Guzman and reached my friends who were at the buffet for some drinks. I hugged Lu and Carla before taking a cup of champagne myself.

"Isabella, where's your other half?" Carla asked taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah." Lu agreed with the blonde. "You're always together."

"I don't know, something about coming here with Christian." I shrugged.

"Doesn't that annoy you?" Lu asked perplexed.