Bonus Chapter

I sat down on the huge blue couch in the Elite after showroom, followed by Aron and Omar, me being sat in between them. The host was sat in front of us, in a pink armchair.

"So, here we have, Aron Piper, Omar Ayuso, and Beatriz Gomez. First thing first, I'd like you to introduce yourselves, only you'll be presenting one of your companions," she explained.

"Ladies first." Aron signaled me to start.

"Well, here we have Mr. Omar Ayuso." I started making him laugh. "Omar is an amazing guy, wonderful. When it comes to him, it's true the proverb 'when you find a friend, you find a treasure. He is extremely fun, very extroverted, which is totally the opposite of his character." I giggled. "He never stops talking, but in a good way, I mean, he is never afraid of speaking his mind." I finished. He side-hugged me, kissing my cheek sweetly.

"Your turn now."

"Aron, what can I say about him?" Omar scratched his head thinking. "Aron is more introverted than I am, he likes to have his space, but in the end, he is a very very good friend. The truth is that I am very lucky because he is one of the people with whom I share most of the plot and I connect the most both off the set as well.

"You're last." I turned fully to Aron, waiting for what we'd said. "I'm afraid now," I confessed making the boy in front of me laugh evilly.

"She is Beatriz Gomez." he started, his eyes on me. "She and I are almost inseparable, truly. She is the one I spent the most time with and I couldn't be happier. I mean she is an incredible person and a super talented actress, she has become during this journey my best friend. She is one of those people that brightens your day by just being on it, you know?" I put a hand above my heart truly moved by his words.

"Aww..." I said hugging him tightly. "He is a cutie."

"So you have got pretty close, haven't you?" the interviewer asked rhetorically. We all nodded in agreement.

"More than we should," Omar commented making me laugh.

"Yeah, I mean. "I intervened. "I'm being honest with you, lately for Elite, I have spent more time with Aron than with my own parents. These things happen when you work together 24/7." I shrugged.

"Do you remember the first scene you did together in the series?" She asked.

"It's kinda hard to tell because the scenes aren't recorded in the order they are put in the episodes." Aron clarified.

"With you." I pointed at Omar. "I think the first scene we did was when we meet at Samuel's party when I find out you sell drugs to Ander," I said uncertainly.

"Yeah, I think it was."

"While with Aron, it was kinda funny because the first scene we shot together was the one in which I confronted him about him not wanting to play tennis anymore."

"Yeah, It was a tough one, we had to cry and express emotions so it took us a little bit so that we could bond with our characters but also with their relationship," Aron explained. "We had to show strong chemistry."

"I was going to ask you about that because on the screen you have marvellous chemistry. You had to prepare or...?"

"It pretty much evolved on its own, I mean. We met each other before shooting." I pointed at Aron. "The chemistry just made its course, I think the great chemistry we can show is due also to the amazing friendship we are. I feel comfortable shooting extreme scenes with him." I explained and it was the truth, we just connected as if we were two puzzle pieces.

"Was it like this the entire time, being surprised by the evolution?"

"A ton of things happen in each episode. The characters develop very quickly." Omar revealed. "So, yes, every time you read a new script is shocking, it's always a surprise."

"Speaking of Isabella, I think she changed just in the first episodes. I believe the love she feels for Ander is changing her for better, she can doubt and not take everything for granted. She even learns to treat respectfully the new ones." Aron nodded, agreeing with my description.

"Ander, he is in a confused mood. He knows he loves Isabella but he is starting to perceive that there is something different about him. And he discovers that with Omar." 

"Perfect. So, I know you finished shooting some time ago, how was it for you when it ended? After everything, did you need a moment to distance yourselves from the other cast members?" I laughed hard at her question.

"Sorry, it's just that after the end, we kind of organized a last-minute trip to Cuba." I giggled.

"Yeah, me, her, Maria Pedraza and Miguel Bernardeau just took off and went on a vacation," Aron explained.

"Oh, I remember you didn't invite me!" Omar turned offended.

"No, it was absolutely organized the day before. The four of us were the last ones on set that afternoon and we came up with the idea to go away, just like that." I kept on giggling as I remembered. "It was supposed to be France at the beginning. Don't ask me how we shifted from France to Cuba." I raised my hands in defense.

"Now I remember what we should finish with, the anecdote about the sex scenes!" She exclaimed. I leaned my back on the couch, nodding to Aron to start.

"I remember perfectly when we had to shot the sex scene after the party when we were mad at each other." He turned to me. "It was supposed to be angry sex but we couldn't stop laughing." I nodded amusedly. 

"We have a sock, you know, to cover it," Aron explained.

"Well, you have to make it look natural." I intervened. "We were so nervous throughout, we didn't know what to do or how to act. The director sets up like a choreography. In the end, what you guys saw is extremely edited because it took us half an hour to do that scene." I waved my hands.

"Half an hour fucking," Aron commented. I slapped him on the arm playfully.

"The director set us this comfortable bed, the light was so romantic and so was the music. At a moment I had to say 'let's stop filming' or this thing will go out of the simple fiction." Aron commented making Omar laugh hard at his revelation.

"It' true!" I exclaimed confirming his story.

"Well, guys thank you so much for this interview, we'll see you on Netflix."

This is officially the end of season 1. So if you guys didn't understand it, the name of the actress that plays Isabella is Beatriz Gomez, another Spanish actress.
For the interview I was inspired by the Elite's after show on YouTube.
Hope you enjoyed, see you in season 2!

Xoxo