2.9

I walked through the hallways, sighing because I couldn't find Polo anywhere. I looked up and my sight inevitably ended on the stairs, where Samuel and Rebeca were eating and watching something on her phone. He looked up too, his gaze meeting mine and I couldn't help but remember what had happened the night before. He turned his gaze away and so did I, before heading to the opposite part of the school.

"Cayetana, have you seen Polo?" I asked. The guy had disappeared.

"He was here just a few minutes ago but he got really sick. He threw up in the changing room. He left it a real mess, right?" Ander, who was beside her, nodded in confirm.

"We had to take him home, he couldn't manage by himself." Ander finished explaining.

The blonde girl said goodbye as she went to class and I was about to do the same thing when Ander stopped me.

"We need to talk," he said firmly, holding my wrist.

"There's nothing to talk about." I faked a smile.

"Yes, there is. We hooked up okay?" he muttered.

"As you guys said, a jerk off between friends." I looked at him playfully. "Nothing to worry about."

"I cheated on Omar." he pointed out.

"Well, karma's a bitch." I shrugged, not wiping the smirk off my face.

"I know what I did was wrong, okay? I should have never cheated on you but that's not what I want to talk about." I rolled my eyes at his intricated words. "I don't regret it and I should because I have a boyfriend who cares about me. I'm supposed to be into boys and then you arrive and I can't even think straight."

I chuckled without emotions. "Baby boy," I made fun of him. "You can't blame yourself, I mean, look at me." I pointed at my body.

"Are you saying that you didn't enjoy it?" he got closer, my breath freezing in my throat. "That you didn't like the way I touched you, the way I kissed you..." he trailed, his face closer to mine. "Because we both know you liked it, no, you loved it."

"You should say these things to me, you have a boyfriend, you know?" I remarked bitterly.

"Izzy!" we both quickly turned around seeing Samuel in front of us. "Come on, let's get to class." he pointed with his head the class' room.

"Yeah," I muttered freeing myself from Ander's grip and following the boy.

"Thank you," I whispered. "I didn't know how to end that conversation," I admitted.

"Don't worry. You kind of seemed uncomfortable, no woman should feel uncomfortable with a man, especially the pretty ones." I smiled at his compliment, before pressing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you again, my hero." he chuckled.

***

"Good morning class! Open your books, please." the teacher said as soon as he entered the class. We did as he asked.

"Polo, what are looking at-" I interrupted myself when I saw what everyone was looking at, outside the window. I remained petrified at the sight.

Nano.

Nano was free.

Guzman was the last one to notice him, he immediately got up, anger on his face. He stormed out of the class, or at least he tried due to the efforts of his friends to keep him inside. Samuel ran outside to his brother quickly, probably to prevent a fight, especially considering how enraged Guzman was. I followed out of the class the boys with Lu. Valerio, Polo, and Ander could barely contain Guzman.

"Guzman, your sister was the most important person in my life," Nano yelled in anger, his face red. "For real, we were going to have a kid together! I would have never hurt her! Ever!" those words only enraged Guzman more. "I know it's easy to blame me, but worry about your so-called friends. They are laughing at you!" he pointed at him and our little group.

"Shut up!" he continued to yell.

"Let's go for fuck's sake! Move!" Samuel pushed away his brother.

"If you come anywhere near me of them again, I'll kill you!" he shouted. I put a hand on my head, frustrated by the situation.

Azucena soon arrived and she made us return to class after Guzman had calmed down a little.

"That thug walked right in here as if he owned the place." Lu pointed out, clearly outraged by the act that had occurred.

"I know and I'm sorry about what happened." the principal responded.

I knelt down beside Guzman's chair trying to get out of him a reaction, he was numb.

"Samuel..." I turned around as the boy entered once again in class. "Come in, please." he closed the door behind him and went to his seat.

"Let's hope you have the dog well tied up," Lu remarked.

"Lucrecia." the principal scolded her. "That person is innocent until proven otherwise."

"Or until he kills someone else." Guzman finally spoke.

"Shouldn't there be a restraining order against him?" Cayetana asked. This situation has scared everyone, it meant that anyone could enter our school without being seen.

I completely ignored Lu and Rebeca's remarks against each other.

We all sat down as the woman ordered us, I turned around to meet Samuel's eyes, I looked at him with sympathy.

'I'm sorry.' I mouthed from afar. He nodded, smiling slightly for the apparent circumstances.

***

"Are you okay?" I asked the boy as we stepped out of the school.

"Not really, or at least not as much as when I paid the bail" he smiled dryly.

"Sorry to ask but where did you get the money?" I wondered curiously.

"That's confidential." he grinned.

"I thought that after having sex we'd be confidential, Samu." I reminded him, fixing his messy tie.

"Did he scared you?" he looked genuinely worried.

"Not him, I was more concerned about Guzman's reaction," I confessed. "I'm not a girl who gets scared easily."

"He won't cause any more trouble. I promise you." he looked at me deeply in the eyes.

Gosh! I loved so much Isabella in this episode, especially during the "fight" with Ander. Badass queen!!
Are you liking it so far?

Xoxo