1.10

Apparently, not only Guzman and his family had discovered about Marina's involvement in the watches' theft, but they had also discovered about her pregnancy and who the father of the baby was. Needless to say that Guzman was ballistic, pissed off as he had never been since he found out Pablo had infected his sister. So, in his mind occurred the brilliant idea of gathering Ander and Polo and go beat the crap out of Nano.

"Guys, this is crazy, stop!" I exclaimed following the three boys on the streets, barely keeping up with their fast steps.

"Wait, stop. Stop, damn it!" Ander backed me up, walking in front of the angry boy.

"What? Damn it, Ander!" he shrugged off his friend's grip.

"Remember what happened the last time you tried to fix things?" he tried to make him see reason, remembering the destiny of Pablo.

"I took care of it." he couldn't see how dangerous this situation was.

"You almost killed Pablo!" Ander yelled at his face. Polo was too busy looking at his phone to help me separate the two boys. "And I won't let her get stuck in the middle of this." my boyfriend pointed at me, Guzman looked at me for a brief moment.

"We go to their house, take what's ours, and leave." Guzman listed pissed off.

"They are not at home," Polo stated. He showed them a post of Carla, busy hanging out with Christian and his friends.

"Guzman, hey look at me." I grabbed his face in my hands. "Stop this, please," I begged him.

"Iz, please. I don't want you to get hurt, go. I have to do this." he grabbed my hands and pulled them away from his cheeks. The three of them started walking once again, me following close behind.

"Sweetheart, you stay behind me, okay? I don't want you in the middle of this." Ander whispered in my ear. I nodded shyly, not sure how to act.

I shook my head in fear at the sight of a baseball bat in Guzman's hands, where did he even get one?

"Son of a bitch! You can fool your brother, but not me," he shouted to Nano once we arrived in the square where they were hanging out. "First you steal from me, then you get my sister pregnant." he hit Nano in the stomach with the bat. And then hell broke out.

Nano hit hard Guzman in the face, knocking him down. I reached Carla who looked at me terrified, her eyes focusing on Polo and Christian punching each other. I helped her get Polo off of Christian whose face was bloody due to the brown-haired boy. I observed terrified as Samuel beat his brother, and then I realized he didn't know his brother had impregnated his girlfriend. I felt sad for him, being betrayed like that by his own brother, the blood of his blood.

All of a sudden, some boys armed with bats arrived.

"Ander! Let's go!" I heard Guzman shout. He and Ander ran away soon followed by the newly arrived. I tried to go with them but Carla stopped me, holding my arm. I pulled myself out of my friend's grip before running towards where my boy escaped. I reached a dead-end and saw some tough guys exiting from a gate, I recognized them as the ones who were chasing Guzman and Ander.

Once they all got out, I entered the blind alley, finding myself face to face with a frightful scenario: Ander was laying down on some sharp rocks, unconscious, his face was bloody. I approached him slowly, tears gathering in my eyes at that sight. I squatted beside him, I covered my mouth to suppress a sob as I saw blood on his forehead and head.

I shook him, attempting to wake him up. "Ander! Shit, please baby. Wake up!" I was crying all the tears I had in my body, I was terrified of losing him. "Don't you dare die on me!" I was sobbing so hard at that moment.

I watched him open his eyes slowly, adjusting to the light before they landed on my face. He slowly lifted a hand and placed it on my wet cheek.

"Don't cry, princess. I won't let you become a widow before we get married." I chuckled at his joke between my tears.

"I love you so much, Ander," I whispered, leaning carefully on his chest.

"I love you more." I felt his hand gently moving to my lower back, caressing me.

I pulled away and wiped the tears from my face.

"Let's get you out of here." I stood up and fixed my skirt before helping him get up. He winced at every move he made and even though I was letting him lean on me, I could do much for him.

"What happened?" I turned around seeing Omar walking to us.

"Help me," I begged him with a glance. He didn't hesitate to wrap Ander's arm around his shoulders, helping me carrying him.

Cuties!!!
Enjoyed the chapter? Let me know in the comments

Xoxo