1.1

I looked at myself in the mirror of my bathroom as I put on my school uniform for the first time after the summer. The same blue jacket with two red stripes, the same white shirt underneath it and the same blue skirt, at least it was short so I could show my legs. I then finished my make-up and grabbed my bag before going downstairs, into the kitchen.

I put my bag on one of the chairs before greeting my mother with a kiss on the cheek.

"Honey, are you ready for school?" she asked as the maid put in front of me a cup of coffee and a piece of cake. I took a sip of the hot drink before answering.

"I mean, I'm happy to see my friends but I wish the summer lasted longer." She laughed at my response.

"Everyone wants that, mija," My father said entering the room. He placed a kiss on my forehead before sitting next to me. I smiled eating my breakfast.

The first meal of the day didn't last long since I had to go to school and my parents had to go to work.

I climbed in my car and exited the garage, heading to school. When I arrived I looked at my surroundings and breathed the familiar air of Las Encinas, the most renowned school of Spain, only for rich kids, but I didn't know that was about to change. Students entered the building every second, with their friends by their sides, that's when I decided to look for mine. I spotted them on the stairs at the big entrance of the school, this enormous courtyard surrounded the building. I smiled when I saw them, I then got out of the car and closed the door behind me.

I climbed the few stairs and saw Carla waving at me, telling me to reach them and so I did. I hugged the blonde girl and her boyfriend, one of my best friends in the whole world, and then I turned facing Ander.

"Hey, baby." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I looked up at him and smiles. "Hola, mi amor," I said before connecting my lips with his. He smiled in the kiss making me giggle. I pulled away and stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Guys please." Carla's voice made us turn towards her. "Don't make out in front of us." She said wrapping her arms around Polo's chest.

"Please, like you don't make out with him in every corner of this school," I said pointing at the boy next to her. We all started to laugh, I missed those moments.

I leaned into Ander's chest as he started to rub circles on my arm.

"This skirt is way too short." He whispered in my ear. "All the boys are going to look at you." I chuckled and looked up.

"You're jealous," I said caressing his cheek playfully.

"I'm not jealous." I lifted my eyebrows. "I just don't want people to look at what is mine." He said sending shivers down my spine and tightening the grip on my waist.

"You're the only one that will see what's underneath," I said as I got on my tiptoes and kissed his earlobe and his earring. I heard him sigh before his attention was removed from me.

I frowned turning around and following his gaze to three students, new students.

"You've got to be kidding me," Polo said from beside me.

"And who the hell are they?" I said looking at the two boys and girl. They seemed different from us.

"Oh, you didn't hear? They got scholarships." I looked at Carla shocked, since when this school offered scholarships to poor kids? One of the boys was shy and uncomfortable being there, the other one was enjoying it, confident of himself. Last, the girl was a Muslim, or that's what seemed like since she was wearing a Hijab.

"They attended San Esteban, the school that collapsed. The construction company founded three scholarships, to try to win over the town." Ander explained, he knew pretty much everything considering his mother was our school's principal.

"Where's Guzman?" I said looking around for him and changing the subject of our conversation.

"He should be in class," Polo answered. "He arrived early because he wanted to swim before classes."

"Come with me, I promised him I'd have met him after that," Ander said with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my boyfriend's hand not before waving goodbye to the pair. We almost immediately reached our class.

"Good morning, my friends," Guzman said from the desk he was sat on. The two boys did their bro handshake while I just hugged the boy. Then Ander sat on the desk beside his friend and started talking to him while I put myself in between his legs, leaning on his chest, his arms wrapped around me.

I didn't listen to their conversation, too busy playing with my boyfriend's fingers intertwined with mine. I was brought back to reality when one of the new students entered loudly the class.

"Hey! What's up, people? I'm Christian."

"Look at this guy," Guzman whispered to Ander and I. We just looked at him as he greeted awkwardly random people.

"Psst. Not there." the Nunier boy stopped the so-called Christian from sitting beside him

"Someone's sitting here?"

"My invisible friend." I chuckled slightly at my friend's answer.

"Oh, enjoy his company." was all the new kid replied.

As Martin, the professor, entered the class, I took my seat beside Ander, his arm behind my back, on the chair. "Good morning class! How is everybody doing today? Please sit down." he said in English. The confident guy turned completely worried at the arrival of the teacher. "Okay, so as we all know, we have three new students with us today. So, let's meet them."

"Damn. Wasn't this a tutorial class?" the boy asked in Spanish to the Muslim girl by his side.

"In English. It's a bilingual school. You knew that right?"

"Well, at least she knows English, "I whispered to Ander making him giggle.

"Christian Valera."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to introduce yourself to the class?"

I couldn't help but laugh at the distraught face of the boy. He didn't understand a word of what the teacher had said. After the Muslim girl explained what he had to do he got up.

"Yes. Hello... Goodbye." he then sat down once again. Everyone in the class laughed at the boy's attitude.

"Okay....great." the teacher was undoubtedly speechless.

"Thank you, Mr. Teacher."

This kid was absolutely a fool, I hid my face on Ander's crook of this arm trying to contain my laughter. I could hear my boy giggling at my reaction.

Then it was the Muslim girl's turn. "Hello. I'm Nadia, I'm sixteen. My family is from Palestine, but I was born here in Spain. And when I finish my studies, I'd like to be a professional diplomat in the United Nations."

"Impressive." was the teacher's answer, the girl was very ambitious.

"You know, every year we choose our best student, the trophy is rather ugly, but it allows you to study the next year... who can tell me where?" the teacher asked as everyone raised their hands eager to answer.

"Isabella."

"At a school in Florida. Which gives you access to an Ivy League university." I responded proudly.

"You look extremely sexy when you talk that way, so authoritative." the teacher was too busy explaining everything to Nadia that he didn't notice Ander placing sweet kisses on my neck.

"Ander!" I giggled silently. "We are in class." I tried to persuade him to stop even if I was enjoying that manifestation of love very much.

He murmured something before looking me in the eyes. "We'll continue this later."

"You betcha."