2.5

"Switzerland?" Samuel asked as he observed Christian's casted leg.

"One of the best hospitals in the world. They will operate on him tomorrow and then he will undergo a few months of intensive rehabilitation. " Teodoro explained.

"So is there a chance that he will be able to walk again?" Carla asked looking out of the window.

I observed his face, covered in bruises and cuts, his expression was indescribable.

"There always is. When there's a will, there's a way." her father tried to encourage her.

"And where there's money," Lu commented, gaining all of our attention. "Because that place is super expensive," she explained leaning on the wall, next to Ander.

"How will you afford it?" the curly-haired boy asked.

"I see. I wish I had in-laws like that." he joked, making me roll my eyes.

"His parents are very happy." the man changed the theme of the conversation.

"And you?" Samuel asked his friend. "How are you?" Christian looked at him, tears in his eyes.

"How do you think I am, Samu?" he said with a pint of anger in his voice. "What the fuck should I do? What other option do I have?" He turned slightly his head to Samu.

"Guys, it's very late." Carla's father interrupted us. "And Christian has an early flight tomorrow. It's time to say goodbye." he smiled. He then went out of the room to talk to his parents while we said goodbye to the injured boy.

"Champion," he said to Ander who smiled. "Look after Samu for me, okay?"

"Don't worry about me." the interpellated boy responded.

"I will," Ander answer with tears in his eyes. The urge to hug him and to feel safe in his arms was huge.

"Goddess." I smiled at the stupid nickname. "You'll always remain as the best kiss of my life." I chuckled.

"When you get back, you'll get the rest." I joked. A smile cracked on his face.

"Miss Acapulco..." Lu. "I know you were crazy about me from the start." Lu rolled her eyes with a smirk. "I'll give it to you when I get back." Lu smiled slightly.

We then all decided to leave the room, to give some privacy to the pair. 

I leaned my head on the wall, exhausted by the day that was coming to an end. I rubbed my arms with my hands, wearing at night just the school jacket wasn't a good idea. I felt two hands place a jacket on my shoulders, I looked up seeing Ander with only his shirt on. I rolled my eyes to his mere gesture but I didn't fight back, I was drained from all emotions. I just tightened the blazer around myself, it was big enough to cover my whole upper body. I couldn't help but smell his scent, his perfume, I hadn't realized until that moment how much I had missed his scent.

"Isabella, kiddo, you want to come with us?" I turned around as Carla's mother spoke to me. "Having you there will help Carla coping with all of this," she said sympathetically.

"If I'm not bothering, I'd love to," I smiled at the kind marchioness.

"You never bother, honey." she smiled once again before going to her husband.

***

Third person's POV

"The key is around Carla," Samuel said looking at Rebeka as she put on her gloves.

"Carla's that little marchioness, right? The one with nice, tight tits." Rebeka was still catching up with all that happened the year before. "And there was I thinking I'd be bored at this school." She laughed as Samu hit the punching bag.

"If I only could get close to her," he said out of breath.

"How are you planning to do that?" the girl wondered. "You don't have much in common. Nor does she mix with people of your class." she pointed out.

"She mixed with Christian," he remembered her.

"To fuck, right?" she kept training him. "You think there's a chance she could like you?" she smirked. "If you think Christian ended up without legs by being close to her, shouldn't you be careful?" she looked worried now.

"Maybe she isn't the only one I have to approach..." he trailed.

Twist!!!!!
By the way, I'm still sad about Christian leaving....
As always, comment and vote for soon updates!!!!!

Xoxo