2.19

(Italics= flashback)

"I need to know, Izzy. Tell me." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"It's true, the investigation Samuel is doing is the true one." I was able to say.
"Thank you for telling me the truth." He said gripping my shoulders. "Come with me, Samuel and I will meet at my grandparents' house, so that we can discuss this in a quiet place." He confessed to me.

We arrived at his grandparents' house in no time, it was actually pretty close.

"What the fuck are you doing? Don't you know how to ring the doorbell?" Guzman asked as Samuel had entered the house by climbing the fence. He grabbed both our arms and pulled us down, our backs pressed against the metal fence. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he pressed a hand against my mouth, his back pressed against my chest, as he seemed to try to keep me as close as possible. I saw the shadows of some flashlights on the floor, someone was outside.

"He's not here, let's go." I heard a man say before I heard footsteps running away.

"Could you please tell us who the fuck those people were?" Guzman asked after we entered the house, he then handed me the first aid kit to treat his bloody face.

"I'm mixed up in different shit."

"You're mixed up in all the shit." I corrected him as I cleaned the blood dripping from his forehead. "What happened?" I whispered, pretty worried about his state.

"Some thugs want to retaliate against Rebeca's mom. It's a long story but by coming here, we made it easy for them." He hissed as I touched his sensible skin.

"Maybe I should disappear for a while." I wetted cotton with alcohol to sanitize the wound. I didn't listen to their conversation as I sat in between Samuel's legs and slowly patched him up.

"All you will do is make them more nervous," Guzman stated.

Samuel was about to respond when he froze, his eyes staring at the void as something came up into his mind. He grabbed his phone and showed us the huge number of texts Carla had sent him, worried because he wasn't picking up.

"What would Carla do if something really happened to me?" he realized. Guzman and I looked at each other, then at the boy sat in front of me.
"I don't understand." My best friend said confused. I stopped my movement, dropping my hand as I realized what was on his mind.

"This is crazy but it may work."

"She needs to suffer," Samuel stated as he sat on down, against a column.

"I think Guzman did a pretty good job at that." I chuckled remembering all the times Guzman suggested about Samuel's death right in front of Carla.

"She needs to think that something really awful happened to me. That's when she'll finally break."

The next morning we gathered once again at Guzman's grandparents' house, where Samuel had spent the night. The next step of the plan was to make Carla think Samuel was really missing, maybe even dead. He occurred with the plan of putting his blood on his jacket and then leaving the piece of clothing in the woods, everything would have just evolved itself.

"Shit! How can you bleed so much?" Guzman asked in disgust as Samuel grunted loudly. The only way to put Samuel's blood on his jacket was to cut him and take a little amount of the substance.

"Yeah, but that chick is a cold girl. And she's strong." Guzman pointed out.

"She is, but she can't ignore the fact that he might be dead for her fault." I knew Carla, she wasn't a bad person, she had just a tough exterior.

"The police is getting closer. Carla is standing strong." Guzman said sitting down on the couch inside the mansion as we all watched the interview Samuel's mum had made in tears for the disappearance of her son. I rubbed the boy's back in comfort as he stared at the TV.

"You know this is a crime, we could go to jail." I glared at Guzman for his being blunt.

"How are we supposed to get Carla and Polo to confess?" Samuel turned off the television. "We have no evidence, we have nothing for fuck's sake. And Carla's dad knows about my suspicions. I could have an accident any day and end up like Christian." I zoned out thinking about the possibility of Samuel being hurt just for knowing the truth. "We're not fucking this up now." He stated angrily.

Guzman nodded, he gave me a look before getting up and leaving us alone in the living room.

"I'm sorry about dragging you into this." He said staring at his hands. "I know you and Carla are great friends, I know this must be hard for you." I smiled weakly.

"You made me a promise, remember? You promised me they will pay for what they did to Marina." I kept my gaze on the black TV. "You need to keep it, okay? I'll help you keep it, whatever it takes." I affirmed seriously. I turned my head, looking at his bruised face. I caressed his cheek, he leaned on my touch, closing his eyes as if he was finding comfort.

"I'm sorry." He whispered once again, his brown eyes looking in mine.

I smiled weakly as I realized what he was apologizing for this time. "It's not your fault, Samu."

"It should be. You are the better choice, everything would be better with you, no problems, no troubles but... I can't help it." A lonely tear ran down my cheek but was soon wiped by his thumb. "I didn't lie that night when you stayed at my house. What we have, it's true, I do have feelings for you." I had never heard a sweeter voice leave his mouth. I couldn't help but lean in at the same time as he did, pressing our lips in a meaningful kiss, a kiss that was able to tell all the emotions we couldn't express with words. I felt his hands on my hips, lifting me up and placing me on his lap, straddling him. I ran my fingers through his brown hair, tugging them and earning a moan from his mouth, which still didn't stop our tongues' fight for dominance. His hands reached my bum and squeezed it, making me gasp into his mouth and move even closer to his body, grinding on him. We pulled away breathless, all my lipstick was now on his lips and around them, his hair was a complete mess.

"But you love her more," I whispered, finishing the sentence he had started before we started to make out. He brought me closer, hugging me tight, his head placed on my chest, my head above his.

"I'm not the only one." I felt him chuckle against my body. "You still love him, don't you?" he pulled away looking at me.

"I'm afraid I never stopped," I confessed. "I do care about you too, Samu. If anything goes wrong, we can still be fuck buddies." Our laughs echoed in the room, we were happy, just the two of us, not caring about the outside world.

Wow.... that took a wild turn! Ahaha
Only one episode left for season 2!!