six.

I spend my entire day thinking about Harry. Which, I know is wrong, but no matter what I do I can't get him off my mind. I keep thinking about his lips on my hand and my heart just flutters. It's so ridiculous. I'm acting like a lovesick child. I don't know why Harry makes me feel this way. He's so relaxed and just refreshing to be around.

I sigh and rest my chin in the palm of my hand, looking out the kitchen window.

"Day dreaming, are we?" Serena says as she enters from her bedroom.

"How can you tell?" I smile, turning to look at her.

She stretches and blinks at me. "It's hard not to. Your eyes are all big and you're sighing dreamily like you're some kind of Disney Princess."

I roll my eyes at her. "I don't know what it is, I just...I just can't stop thinking about him."

"Why don't you go see him?" She shrugs, picking an apple out of the basket on the counter and biting into it.

I widen my eyes in surprise. "No!" I look down at my hands, embarrassed, "I, I couldn't do that."

She shrugs again. "Suit yourself. I'm just saying, does he know that you're fantasizing about him?"

"I am not fantasizing about him." I scowl, placing my hands on my hips.

"Oh, really?" She looks at me dubiously.

"Maybe a little bit."

Serena laughs and takes another bite of her apple. "Go. See. Him." She says in staccato, widening her eyes at me.

I nod, quickly running to my room. I try to make myself look decent, meaning pulling my disheveled hair into a ponytail. I look at myself in the mirror. Oh God, do I look okay?

Jesus, why do I care so much?

I change my outfit at least six times before giving up. I sigh and throw myself on my bed. This is so stupid. This is so, so, so stupid. Harry probably won't even notice what I wear.

I stick with my jeans and ask Serena to help me pick out a top. She eyeballs my closet, smirking as she finds something. She pulls out a loose fitting red top. I shake my head in disgust.

"Mason got me that. it's extremely low-cut. I can't wear that."

Serena rolls her eyes. "You have nice boobs, Jade," she says and I look at her confused, glancing down at my chest, "it's no wonder Mason got you this." She throws it at me and I pull it on. She looks me up and down, smiling. "Yes. That's good. Just, take your hair out of the ponytail. That's not sexy."

"Jesus, Rena. I don't want to sleep with him." At least, I don't think so. "I'm just trying to look nice."

"Okay, then take your hair down."

I sigh and pull the elastic from my hair, letting it fall over my shoulders. Serena claps her hands in approval. "Perfect, now go. The day is wasting."

• • •

I look nervously down at my fingernails as I wait for someone to answer the door. This is such a bad idea. What am I supposed to say when Mason answers. God, I didn't think this through. I should just go. I quickly turn on my heel and hear the door open behind me.

Shit.

"Jade?"

I turn, relieved to see Harry has answered the door. "Oh, hi." I say, walking back towards him.

Harry's eyes widen as they travel up and down my body. I blush, not trying to stop him. "Wow." He blinks. "Have you and Mason got another date?"

I shake my head. "I'm actually here for you."