eighteen.

"Rise and shine everyone! I hope you're all well rested because we've got a long way back this morning." Louis' voice wakes me up. He claps his hands together and walks around the ashes of our fire.

"Okay, Louis. Five more minutes." Liam whispers sleepily from the other side.

"Five more minutes? What do you think this is? Get your fat ass up, Liam." Louis says and Liam smiles weakly.

I squeeze my eyes shut and stretch my arms out above my head. My eyes slowly open again and I remember that I didn't sleep alone. I feel one of Harry's hands wrapped tightly around my waist, his other entwined with mine. I hear him breathing calmly behind me, his heart beating in his chest.

I turn around in his arms and look at him. He's still asleep. I'm surprised Louis' racket hasn't woken him up. Though, I'm grateful it hasn't. This gives me a brilliant opportunity to admire him. I stare up at Harry and a smile, inevitably, settles across my lips. He looks so peaceful. It's beautiful. Part of me doesn't want to wake him up, but I'd rather it was me than Louis.

I stare at him for another second before slowly leaning in, gently kissing the tip of Harry's nose. He scrunches it up in response and I laugh quietly, but he doesn't wake up. I kiss his nose again and move down to his lips. I press mine to his slowly and pull away. The ghost of a smile traces Harry's lips.

He blinks a few times before his eyes open, staring into mine. He smirks at me, removing his hand from my waist and bringing it up to my cheek. Harry brushes it slowly with the back of his hand, pushing my hair out of my face. My eyes flutter shut in reaction to his touch. It's so comforting. "You are the most beautiful view I've ever woken up to." He says and I feel my cheeks flush. "I mean that. I could get used to this."

I try to fight my smile as Harry pulls me to closer to him. He kisses my forehead, my nose, and eventually my lips, lingering on them for a bit. Harry's lips are so soft. Kissing him is like kissing a rose. They're so supple and so sweet. I don't understand it. Harry pulls away and smiles down at me.

"Zayn, wake up! Niall doesn't know what's going on."

"It's not like I'm the only one that can interpret for him." Zayn replies half asleep, turned away from Louis.

Harry laughs and kisses me again. He's feeling quite affectionate this morning. I could only imagine why. "I guess that's me." Harry says and slowly sits up.

He walks over to Niall, sitting down next to him, and they start having a very animated conversation with their hands. I've never seen anything so interesting, but it feels wrong to stare.

Serena approaches me with a wide grin on her face. "Oh my God. I have so much to tell you when we get home."

I laugh at her and stand, brushing my clothes of. I'm curious to know whatever she has to say. Her and Louis were awake before anybody else. Who knows what could've happened?

Eventually, Zayn wakes up as well, and Harry walks back over to me. "How's Niall?" I ask and Harry turns to look at him.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Harry smirks at me and my eyes widen.

He knows why. "Because I don't know how."

Harry grabs my hands and holds them out in front of me. "Go on. I'll teach you."

I want to refuse, but I can't. Something about his touch calms all of my anxiety. "I don't want to offend him."

Harry laughs and shakes his head at me. "You'll be fine. It's simple." He says and I take a deep breath in, deciding not to argue. "Which hand do you write with?"