author's note.

And so, another book comes to an end. It's still so bittersweet for me, as I'm assuming it is for a lot of you.

But, I'm really happy with this book and how it ended. Writing an Alternate Universe book was looooads of fun.

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing. And again, I know I don't have millions of readers-or even thousands, haha-but I write because I love it. And for those of you that enjoy my work, just know that the amount of reads I have will never discourage me from writing (:

Obviously, thanks so everyone that read and commented. Your guys' comments make my day haha.

ANYWAY, I've got loads more books planned that I'll be publishing at some point in our lifetime. I'm actually working on a short story right now that I'm really excited to share with you guys, but that won't be for a while. It's not a fanfiction, but I still picture the main male as Harry so..... it's low key a fanfiction, just, Harry's name is not Harry.

My next book, Vixen, is already up! Well, the disclaimer and the prologue are up. I just published those bits so you could add them to your libraries now and see when I update.

That being said, I'm taking a brief hiatus ( that I think I mentioned before ) because, dreaded school has started again and it takes up 91871% of my life.

I don't want to have atrociously slow updates for Vixen. So, I'm going to write for Vixen when I can during this break. Once I've gotten a fair bit of it written, I'll start publishing it here because I'll have chapters ready in advance and I won't feel pressured to update or anything. That'll only give you sloppy chapters and we don't want that.

I'll still be on Twitter ( @frootfulharry ) regularly so you can talk to me on there if you'd like (:

FINALLY,

It's not truly the end of one of my stories unless there's a joke, am I right ? So..

why do fish live in salt water?

because pepper makes them sneeze!

haha ! love ya
camryn xxx