eleven.

Only Harry could make these horrid, navy blue, jumpsuits look good. It's so unflattering on everyone else in this building, but he looks like a freaking model in it. I don't understand.

I don't know why people are so against natural births. Why do they have to alter our genetics to make us beautiful? Harry was born naturally, no modifications whatsoever, and he's the most beautiful person I've ever met.

His hands are cuffed in front of him and there's a large piece of glass separating us. His hair is disheveled, but looks incredibly sexy. He tries to wave, but winces as his handcuffs bite at his wrists. This is Harry's third day being held here. I don't get it. Louis said he'd be back sooner than that. I've had to beg Mason to come visit him everyday, but I don't know how much longer he'll let me come down here on my own.

I sit down in a chair on one side of the glass and watch as Harry talks to a guard with tousled orange hair. They smile at each other and Harry flicks his head towards me. I furrow my eyebrows and the guard nods to me. I wave back to him and the guard nods to Harry. Next thing I know, the guard is coming through the door, to my side of the glass.

"You can go see him." He nods to me and holds the door open for me.

I furrow my eyebrows, picking up my bag. They don't normally let me talk to Harry. I can only visit him through the glass. I decide not to say anything and follow the guard to Harry.

I smile shyly as I approach him and throw my arms around his neck before he can even say anything. He stumbles backwards, but gains his balance. I bury my head into his chest and I feel like I want to cry. I don't know why. Maybe because he doesn't belong here.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you." Harry sighs into my hair.

I pull away and smile up at him. "What do you mean? I've come to see you everyday."

"That's true. You have no idea how good it is to feel you." He smirks and I bite my lip.

"Why did they let me in? They don't normally let me through the door."

Harry smirks at me again. "I told him you were my girl. That seemed to work just fine."

I blush and look down at my hands. I like the idea of being Harry's. I want that more than anything.

"There you go blushing again." Harry says and I look up to see him smiling down at me.

I laugh awkwardly and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I kind of like that my words make you blush. It helps me remember that you have feelings for me."

"Oh." I say and blush again. "When are they letting you out of here?" I ask and pause. "I miss you."

Harry sighs. "Hopefully soon. I miss you too. It's strange. I've gone my whole life without knowing you but, after meeting you, I feel like I can't be without you. Do you know what I mean?"

I nod. "Absolutely. Unfortunately, I already have someone to be with and I'm not supposed to have feelings for anyone but him." I roll my eyes.

Harry lifts his arms above his head and stares at me. "Come on. I'd like to hug you properly."

I smile and wrap my arms around Harry's waist. He brings his arms down behind my neck and holds me to his chest. He still smells so good, even with this jumpsuit on. I'll never understand how he does it.

We hug for so long that I lose track of time. Harry rests his chin on the top of my head and we just stand in silence. Suddenly, there's the sound of a door opening, squeaking on its hinges. The same guard that let me in approaches Harry and I with a smile. Harry brings his arms back over his head and I step away from him.