Chapter 15

Jimin gulped as she saw where Ten had taken her. They were in a forest, far off from any city or village, where a small cottage was located. Jimin knew what the cottage held. A human.

Jimin flinched as she heard her stomach growl, knowing what was awaiting her as she approached the cottage, following Ten. Ten must have heard the noise as well, as he turned around to face the girl, a smile on his face.

"Is this to summon my vampire form?" Jimin asked. Ten nodded his head.

"You seem to have trouble recalling that form." Ten pointed out. "I hope this would help you."

"I don't want to hurt anyone." Jimin insisted but Ten shook his head.

"You won't hurt the human inside, I promise. After you take the blood that you need, I'll ensure that the human is perfectly healed, forgetting everything that had happened." Ten reassured her. Jimin still didn't like the idea, but continued to follow her mentor.

Suddenly, Ten crouched down, hiding in the bushes. Jimin quickly followed his actions. Ten motioned to the cottage, allowing Jimin to take a peek. The two vampires observed as a human exited the cottage, a wooden pail in her hands.

"That's your target." Ten told her. Jimin observed as the girl walked further and futher away from the cottage, along the dirt path. As Jimin observed, she realized the girl was headed in their direction, the dirt path passing right by the two vampires. Jimin looked behind her to see a well not far away from the two of them.

"When she gets close, take a deep breath and let your vampire form take over. Afterwards, your body will be on autopilot, so you'll naturally compel her." Ten told her.

"How do I know that she's compelled?" Jimin asked, the footsteps quickly approaching.

"You'll know. Now go!" Ten pushed her onto the path, surprising both Jimin and the girl, who stared at Jimin, a shocked look on her face.

"Uh." Jimin didn't know what to say as she stared at the girl in front of her. "I'm lost."

Jimin mentally facepalmed herself as the words exited her mouth. She watched as the girl observed her, making Jimin look down at herself. She realized she was still in her training clothes, consisting of a black long sleeve crop top and black leggings, hair tied in a ponytail while the girl in front of her was wearing a long villager dress, a white apron over her skirt. Jimin looked very out of place.

Before the girl could respond, Jimin felt her vampire form take over. She blinked a few times, the blood rushing through her veins and soon, she could clearly hear the girl's heartbeat. The addicting sound, pulsing through her head.

"Y-y-y-your e-e-eyes. They're....." Jimin looked up and saw fear in the girls eyes. Soon she was staring at the girl in the eyes, holding tightly to her arms.

"Stay quiet." Jimin demanded as she looked into the brown orbs of the girl. As the girl's pupils dilated, Jimin knew she had compelled her.

Jimin closed her eyes, focusing on the blood pumping through the human girl before opening them, staring at the vein popping on the girl's neck.

"Sorry." Jimin muttered before bitting her neck, taking in the human's blood.

The taste was different from what she normally had at the academy. It was warm, it was thick, and it was flavourful. Jimin closed her eyes, wanting more of what she tasted.

"That's enough." Jimin felt a hand wrap around her neck, pulling her away from the girl. Jimin let go of the human girl, the body dropping to it's hands and knees as Jimin wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She stared angrily at Ten, who had released his grip on her and was dealing with the human instead.