Chapter 12

The guests sat in their seats as they watched Jaehwa walk down the aisle towards where Seungmin was standing.

"I want my wedding to be like this." Jaemin whispered to Rena, as he wiggled his eyebrows, making her giggle.

"Are you telling me to take notes?" Rena asked as she held his hand. Jaemin gave her a small nod, confirming her words.

The two turned their attention to the couple who was exchanging vows. Seri stood between them as the marriage officiant.

"Bo Jaehwa, do you take Im Seungmin as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" She asked Jaehwa.

"I do." Jaehwa responded, a beaming smile on her face. Seri then turned to her brother, giving him an encouraging smile.

"Im Seungmin, do you take Bo Jaehwa as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." Seungmin responded confidently, staring into Jaehwa's eyes. They watched as the two exchanged wedding rings before Seungmin leaned in, giving Jaehwa a peck.

The two made their way out of the hall, arms linked as the walked, a beautiful wedding melody playing in the background. After the bride and groom had exited the room, the wedding guests began getting up, making their way back to the ballroom to socialize for the rest of the night.

Taeyong noticed the Wizard Coven Leader approaching him. Taeyong gave him a smile before greeting him.

"Taeyong, I have a request for you." The coven leader said to him.

"Sure, what is it?" Taeyong asked. Mark's father whispered into Taeyong's ear.

"Mm, okay. I can arrange for that." Taeyong told him. The coven leader thanked him before leaving the male.

"Solo mission season?" Taeyong turned to see Jinsol behind him.

"You already know." Taeyong said, looking at the female. She passed the envelope she was holding to him.

"What is this?" Taeyong asked her. Jinsol gave him a small grin.

"You'll know when you open it." Jinsol said. Taeyong put the envelope into his suit pocket, making a note to open it later on.

"Where's Johnny?" Jinsol asked, looking around.

"Probably fooling around with Ten and Jaehyun somewhere." Taeyong answered. They heard loud laughter and turned to see the three males laughing at a joke Johnny had said.

"Well, I'll see you around." Jinsol said, nodding as she made her way to the males.

Taeyong was alone once again, wondering what the letter Jinsol had given him could possibly hold. His thoughts were soon interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.

"Seri." Taeyong said as he faced the girl.

"You've been avoiding me all night." Seri said as she laced her hands in front of her. Taeyong scratched the back of his neck, slightly embarassed by the situation. Thankfully, the guests had began gathering on the dance floor as the music played, capturing Seri's attention as she watched the couples dance. Just as Taeyong was letting out a breath of relief, Seri turned back to him.

"Dance with me." Seri said, reaching out her hand.

"Is that an order, your highness?" Taeyong asked, smirking. He watched as Seri looked up, as if she was thinking.