Chapter 35

This is the Final Chapter hope you like it lovelies!!! <3 ENJOY and Comment!

_________________________________________________

Alex’s POV:

Today is Saturday and in a few hours we are going to pick up our parents and everyone else they are bringing. I can’t wait to get Aria back this has been driving me crazy and I know for a fact that if Xavier hadn’t been here I would have lost it already. We have been keeping each other sane as we search for our mate.

“Hey when they get here we will find her so stop thinking so much” Xavier says coming up behind me.

“I know but they will be fighting and arguing and I just want her back with us in our arms Xav” I say still looking out the window.

“So do I and I want to know that our baby is safe too” he says and I nod. I can’t believe we are going to be fathers.

“Hey guys come eat breakfast it’s almost time for you to leave to go get everyone” Jade yells up to us. She has taken over a lot of the mother duties around here.

“Coming” we say in unison and smile. We walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone is already seated. As we take our places there is still an empty chair between us where Aria would be sitting. After a somewhat quiet breakfast we head back upstairs to get ready. As we get upstairs it is almost 8 and my parent’s plane lands at 9:30 while Xavier’s parents land at 10. We did this so they won’t see each other at the airport but we’ve also made it where we will show up back to the house at roughly the same time. Getting dressed in my black suit pants and red button up shirt I see Xavier went for sort of the same look with black suit pants but an artic blue button up.

“Ready” I ask him. He nods giving me one long kiss before we make our way down stairs.

“Good luck” they all say walking us to the two limos that are waiting for us in the driveway.

“We will be home soon. Make sure everything is ready and you are all prepared for all the reactions we will be getting” Xavier says. They all nod and we get into the limos to drive to the airport.

Aria’s POV:

Jasper woke me at 3am to get up and get ready to go to the airport. He took me to a hot spring they have deeper in the cave and let me wash up since I still had dried blood from the fight yesterday all over me. After I washed up and I cleaned my bra and underwear in the water with me I placed them over hot stones so they could dry. Once they were dry I pulled them on and wrapped the towel around me and walked back into the living room I guess you would call it.

“What can I wear today” I asked no one in particular.

“Jasper went out and got you an outfit last night, it’s on the bed” Lucian says pointing to the room I stayed in last night. For some reason I think he doesn’t like me very much. He’s been distant since I woke up. After getting dressed in the black skinny jeans and black and red tank top, I pull on vans and walk out to where Lucian is. He goes to walk past me but I stop him.

“Did I do something to make you hate me” I ask feeling hurt. I mean I just found my father I never even knew exsisted what the hell did I do?

“No you didn’t do anything” he said looking taken aback and sad. “You just look a lot like your mother and I am angry at myself for leaving you. But you have to believe I thought you and your brothers were dead this whole time. If I would’ve known I would’ve come for all of you so much sooner” he rambles.

“Dad we don’t blame you, any of you” I say looking at all of them. “We never knew about the three of you we thought Joe, Steven, and David were our fathers but they disappeared on our 7th birthday which was the day of our first shift by the way.”