Chapter 4

As soon as we are all settled they begin to project what happened. As I begin to see what they saw I hear “what the heck?”

“What happened” I say.

“I can see what they are showing you” says Sam.

 “I can too” Jade chimes in.

We smile and say in unison “you will get used to it.”

“Can we continue now” Cole asks. They nod and the flash back begins. 

‘Seth shifts into his huge black and blue tint wolf and now stands face to face with Alpha Jackson’s large tan wolf. The Alpha bares his teeth and growls just before leaping at Seth. As Seth dodges the attack he turns and bites the Alpha in the hip grabbing him and throwing him backwards. There is growling in the back ground and some of the pack are trying to join the fight to help their Alpha but my brothers and Sam are keeping them out of the fight.

 “Why are you helping these people keep us from the fight Sam, he’s your father and our Alpha” says a pack member.

“This was his choice to challenge Seth and so it’s his fight to fight. No one is to interfere rules are rules and you all know that” Sam says to all of the pack.

As the fight continues there is so much blood and I couldn’t tell who was bleeding more. The fight lasted about 20 minutes and then the Alpha made the wrong move Seth was waiting for. As the Alpha jumped to attack Seth he exposed his neck and Seth took the opportunity and bite into his neck. Seth bites into his neck and holds him pinned to the ground standing over him. He looked like he was waiting for the Alpha to submit but the Alpha was fighting him tooth and nail. ‘I will never submit you will have to kill me because if I get away from you I will kill you’ the Alpha says to him and with that Seth bite into his neck severing his carotid artery and he bleed out. There are gasps everywhere as Seth shifts back into his human form as the winner of the fight.

 Seth walks over to Sam and apologizes “I never wanted to kill him Sam but he gave me no choice.”

 “I know and that is the way he would have wanted to die, fighting. I am glad you could give him what he really wanted, to finally be together again with my mom” Sam says back.’

With that we come out of the flash back and I scoot down and hug Sam I know he was an ass at first but I can understand why now. I hug him for a few seconds then pull away.

“So this means you are accepting each other” I ask him and Cole.

“Well I want a second chance and I want to accept Cole if he will accept me” Sam says.

 I look at Cole and he says “I accept you but you will have to prove to me you are serious.”

“I will prove it every day for the rest of our lives” Sam says so sincerely. They look at each other and look like they need a minute alone.

“What time is it I’m hungry” I say.

 “9 I think” Jade says.

“K well Jade and Nick are coming with me to go get food and give you a minute we will talk later about what we all are going to do.”

With that we get up and walk out of my room to the kitchen giving Cole and Sam some alone time. As we get to the kitchen I yell “please don’t corrupt my bed.” And in return I hear laughing.

I hear them walk down the hall to join us and on entering Cole looks at me and laughs “thanks for ruining the moment sis.”

“No problem, what are sisters for” I laugh. We all laugh and then everyone goes silent.