Chapter 16

Alex’s POV:

I wake up with my arms wrapped around someone and then the memories from last night come flooding back. I look at Aria as she sleeps and can’t help but smile. I finally have my mate in my arms even if she doesn’t know it yet. As I look at her I realize I need to use the bath room. Getting up as quietly as I can so I don’t wake her I hear her whimper as I leave the bed. It makes me smile even if she doesn’t realize it yet her body is already reacting to me. I can’t wait to have her with both me and Xavier, if she accepts us, we can claim her. As I walk back out of the bathroom I notice Aria is awake.

“What time is it” she asks with a husky bedroom voice sending shivers down my spine. I walk over and crawl back in bed with her pulling her close to me.

“It’s only 7 in the morning go back to sleep” I say into her hair.

“Mmm I have to pee first” she says wiggling out of my arms and walking to the bathroom. I watched her walk and stretch making my shirt that she is wearing rise up and show her lacy underwear. God this is torcher I think looking up to the ceiling. After what seems like forever she comes out of the bathroom and crawls back into bed with me. I pull her closer to me and she automatically cuddles into me.

“Why do I feel so safe and drawn to you” she asks looking up at me.

“I can’t tell you that right now but I promise I will explain everything soon okay just trust me please” I ask with pleading eyes I don’t want to lose her but Xavier has to be here too.

“I trust you but please don’t hurt me” she whispers and as I look into her eyes I see how scared and vulnerable she really is.

“I would never dream of it” I tell her honestly and kiss her forehead. After that we fell back to sleep for another hour and half.

“Come on Princess time to get up if you want those tickets” I say. With that her eyes pop open and she runs into the bathroom to take a shower. I can’t help but laugh at her excitement. After about a 20 minute shower she comes out in a towel.

“Um my clothes are in my room” she says while blushing.

“You want me to go get them or you can wear my shirt” I say looking in her eyes trying not to focus on her in a towel.

“Well will you go with me I don’t feel like walking in there by myself if Max is in there.”

“Of course just let me put on my pants.”

“Oh and I think one of the guys has some clothes you can borrow till we get yours” she says trying not to let me catch her staring. I chuckle and her face turns a darker shade of red as she looks at the floor.

“What did I tell you last night? Don’t ever try to hide your face from me you look cute when you blush.”

“Can we go get my clothes now” she asks walking to the door.

I grab her arm and stop her. “I’m sorry if I said something wrong” I say to her while she stays facing the door.

“It’s not that I just can’t seem to get anything right around you and it irritates me” she says pulling away from me and walking out the door. Now I feel like an ass because the reason she feels the way she does is because we are mates but I can’t tell her yet. I hate making her upset. We better meet up with Xavier soon or I might just have to tell her without him.

As I walk out into the hall behind her she is already at her door waiting for me. God how did I get so lucky? As I reach the door she opens it and walks in slowly and lets out a breath of relief when she notices it’s empty.