Chapter 3

“Where is Jade” I ask after realizing she isn’t in the room.

“She had to go home but she comes by every day after school and leaves at 5 so she just missed you waking up.”

“What’s today?”

 “It’s Thursday why?”

“Really wow I’ve been out forever” I say shaking my head.

“You still didn’t answer my question are we going to stay here or are we going to leave and go on our own” He says getting annoyed with me.

“Well there is nothing keeping us here so I guess we leave. I think if we are going to leave it should be while everyone is in school so we don’t have to explain anything.”

“What about Jade.”

“She will come with us of course I wouldn’t leave her here duh” I say laughing.

He smiles and agrees with me. As we stop laughing we hear the phone ring and he gets up to answer it.

“Oh hey Jade I was just going to call you Aria just woke up” I hear him say. “Slow down what’s wrong? We will be right there.” He hangs up the phone and comes into the room “we need to get to Jade now they think you are still out and are picking on her even worse.”

“Help me get dressed and don’t argue I’m going with you to get her and we will help her pack tonight” I say. He comes over and helps me get dressed into some black shorts and a red tank top. “Thanks. Let’s go.” We go to the garage and see that Nick left us his all black 2013 Dodge Charger with tinted windows.

“We will leave Nick his Charger tomorrow and go and pick us all out cars tomorrow or just one. We will talk about it when we get back from getting Jade tonight” Cole says and I agree.

 The ride to the pack house is mostly quite as we are wrapped up in our own thoughts. As we pull into the pack house we can hear the laughing and degrading going on. I am instantly filled with rage and can see Cole is as well. This might get messy I think to myself. As we get out of the car Cole comes to my side and says “if you can’t fight then don’t you need to keep your strength.”

“I can fight if needed but if I don’t have to I won’t okay.”

He nods and we turn to the house. The pack house is nothing like I expected. I mean it is big it has to be but the paint is peeling off and it has a dark essence about it. The columns look like they haven’t been cleaned in months and are covered with spider webs and the paint is so dirty and chipped you can’t tell what color they are supposed to be and I guess it doesn’t help that is dark outside either.

“I thought they were rich” I whisper.

 “So did I.”

“Then how come their house looks like shit?”

 He shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head. As we get to the door the laughter gets louder and we can hear someone choking back sobs. Without even bothering to knock we throw open the door and walk into the living room. As we see no one has noticed us yet we scan the room and take in how many people are there. I notice our brothers off to the side not joining in but not trying to stop it either.

‘Typical just sitting back and watching. I swear I just don’t get them sometimes what is so important to belong somewhere where you have to hide half of who we are’ I say threw our mind link to Cole. He nods as he keeps scanning the room.

“Hey look she looks like she wants to cry. Awe, are we hurting your feelings? Poor baby” some stuck up jock says to Jade.

“ENOUGH!”I say with my Alpha tone making everyone in the room go silent. “You all are sick and pathetic. You have no respect for anyone, you are so self-centered, and most of you have so much low self-esteem that you have to put down people who are better than you so you feel good about yourselves. Well as of right now you will have to find another person to make miserable amongst yourselves because Jade is leaving with us. Cole go help Jade pack her shit so we can leave.”