Chapter 6

After one 3 hour flight, one 2 hour layover, and one more 1 hour flight we finally land in LA, California. “Finally we made it” I half yawn.

“Right it took long enough but I have a feeling it’s going to be well worth it” Nick agrees.

“It’ll be worth it once I get a bed” Jade says half asleep.

“I second that” Sam says while leaning on Cole.

Cole just laughs and walks to the front desk to ask about car rentals. As he stands at the desk talking to lady we are all leaning on each other falling asleep. He walks over dangling some keys and without a word we follow him outside. We walk up to a gorgeous Pearl White Cadillac Escalade.

“Wow you got this for us for a week” I say with wide eyes.

“Yep I know you love the Escalade. I tried to get a Range Rover but they didn’t have any.”

“Well this is a good second” I laugh as we all climb in. We drive to the Disneyland Hotel where we have 2 rooms waiting for us. We pull up to the Hotel and there is someone in vale ready to help us unload our things on a cart and one person to park our car. I walk in and up to the desk.

“May I help you” the bleach blond receptionist asks.

“I have 2 suites reserved under Aria Santos.”

“One moment while I look those up” she says with a fake smile. I can tell she doesn’t want to be here.

I thought this was supposed to be the happiest place on Earth’ I say to the others. All I hear in return are chuckles.  I feel someone walk up beside me and know it must be one of the guys by the way the receptionist’s demeanor changes.

“What can I do for you” she says flirtingly.

“Have you gotten the rooms yet Aria we are tired” he says ignoring her. I snicker as the smile drops from her face and is replaced with a glare directed at me.

“Almost Nick I’m just waiting to get the keys from the girl behind the counter.”

“Here are your keys enjoy your stay” she says sweetly. “Oh and here this is for you” she says as she passes a card with her number on it to him.

“Thanks” he says while looking at it.

As we walk back over to the others he throws the piece of paper in the garbage and we all hear the lady gasp and huff. We laugh as we grab our things and head to our suites. When we reach our floor we notice we are across the hall from each other. Cole and Sam have one room with a king size bed and Jade, Nick, and I have one with two queen size beds. “Goodnight guys we will see you three in the morning” Cole says as they open their door. After everyone has said good night we walk into our suite and drop our suitcases. Jade and I throw ourselves on one bed and Nick takes the other. 

“Anyone need the bathroom because I want to take a shower before I fall asleep” Nick asks.

“No but don’t take forever I want to take a shower too” I say.

“I third that” Jade says half asleep.

We laugh as she is already half passed out. “Why don’t you go first Jade because you look like you are already to pass out” Nick laughs at her.

“Are you sure I don’t want to be rude.”

“Of course I’m sure. Go ahead Jade, go take a shower before we have to throw you in there.”

I laugh at them and close my eyes. I feel Jade get up and go get her things for her shower. Then I feel the bed dip and smile.

“What’s up brother?”