Chapter 5

We pull into the pack house and notice that another local pack is there. Without waiting for Jade and Sam the three of us jump out of the car and rush inside to our brothers. We come into the living room and the alpha of the other pack and Seth are arguing.

“I don’t want to fight you for Alpha ship of your pack” Seth tells the Alpha.

 “Well I want Alpha ship of your pack” he says to Seth.

“What the hell is going on here” I ask as I enter the living room and stand next to Seth.

“Who are you? I thought she was Alpha Female” The Alpha says while pointing to Stephanie.

 “I’m Aria and no I’m not Alpha Female of this pack but you are messing with my brother and I don’t take that very lightly. Also I don’t think Stephanie is Alpha Female unless I missed something while I was healing” I say looking at Seth for an answer.

“No you didn’t miss anything sis. She is right Stephanie is not Alpha Female so she had no right inviting you here. She only did it to show off to her true mate that she was my girlfriend” Seth explains.

 “YOU DID WHAT” The Alpha screams at Stephanie.

 “Wait what do you mean I was your girlfriend” Stephanie says getting up and walking to Seth.

 “I mean it’s over you belong with your mate not with me and you knew if I found my mate I would leave you for her. So Stephanie as your current Alpha I command that you leave this pack and go be with your mate” Seth says as calmly he can.

 “I hate you Seth you can’t do this to me” Stephanie screams at him as her mate comes to pull her away. We watch as he drags her out of the house.

 I take a look at him and I can’t see why she doesn’t want to be with him because if he wasn’t her mate I would be all over that.

‘I second that sis’ Cole says.

We look at each other and high five. Everyone looks at us like we are crazy and we laugh.

“Sorry inside joke” I say smiling sweetly. “Now what is the problem here” I ask again.

 “He wants Alpha ship of this pack and wants to challenge me for it but if I win I get Alpha ship of his pack. Besides most of this pack doesn’t want me as their Alpha anyway” Seth says and the Alpha nods in agreement.

“Well why don’t you let the people who want to leave, leave and you keep the members who want to stay” I suggest.

“Well we were thinking of moving anyway so we could do that and you would get this territory once we move” Seth says.

 “I can live with that” the alpha agrees. They shake hands.

“Well I’m here to use the computer to find us a new place in Oregon. Thanks love you” and I turn and run to the computer.

“Wait what do you mean to mean a new place in Oregon” Travis yells after me.

Seth’s POV

I turn and look at the others who are still standing in front of us. “What does she mean a new place in Oregon” I say getting pissed off.

 “Um I’m going to go help Aria” Jade says as she scurries off of my sister.

 “Well” Trent says to the three left standing in front of us.

“Well we have decided we are all going to move to Oregon as our own pack” Cole answers.

“You weren’t even going to tell us” Travis accuses.