Chapter 12

Aria’s POV:

As Cole and Nick held me they moved over to the bed and sat down with me in between them. “Could you guys give us a few minutes” Cole asks everyone.

I look up as they all say “Sure” or just nod. I look and see Max looking sad and I automatically feel bad for pushing him away. I go to get up and Nick holds my arm.

“I need to talk to Max for 2 seconds ok.” He nods and lets go. I walk over to Max “Can we talk in the hall for a second?”

“Yeah sure” he says with a small smile.

“I’m so sorry I just pushed you away but the dream made me want my brothers and” he stops me with a kiss.

“It’s okay but I know how you can make it up to me” he says with a cocky smile.

“And how would that be” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

“Go on a date with me tonight.”

“I would love to if you make that date tomorrow night” I say with a smile.

“Why tomorrow night” He asks confused.

“Because I need to go close shopping with Jade duh” I say laughing.

“Okay and Aria”

“Yeah” I say and he kisses me again but deeper. He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance and I grant it. Our tongues battle for dominance and his wins. We pull apart and lean our foreheads together while we try to catch our breaths.

“I’ll see you later” he says giving me one last kiss.

“Where are you going?”

“I have a date to plan” He yells running to go find the others. I laugh and walk back into the room. As I walk back in my brothers are smirking at me “What?”

“Oh nothing” they say together.

“You two are weird” We all laugh and I crawl back in between them.

“Okay so where were we?”

“You were about to tell us your dream and what had you all worked up” Nick says. Just as I was about to start the phone rings in our room.

I get up to answer it “Hello?”

“Hey Sis are you ok” the person on the other end says.

“Hey Seth” I answer with a smile and think he does care.

Seth’s POV:

This is the second time I have this feeling that something is wrong with my sister. I need to find a way to call her. She said they would be staying at Disneyland for a week and it’s only been 3 days maybe I’ll call the resorts till I find the one she is in. I pick up my new office phone that was just put in since we just got moved into our new pack house in Washington. I pull up all the resorts on the website and decide to try the Disneyland Hotel first.

“Hello, Thank you for calling the Disneyland Hotel how can I help you” the lady on the other end asks.

“Yes I’m looking to see if an Aria Santos is checked in” I say in my very professional voice.

“Just one moment please.” There is a short pause and then she comes back “it looks like she is staying here would you like me to transfer you?”

“Yes please and thank you” I say and wait to be transferred. The phone rings 3 times before she picks up.

“Hello” she says sounding confused.