Chapter 14

Jade and Aria's outfits on the side!!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Aria’s POV:

I remember falling asleep on Max in the car and being woken up a little while later as we made a pit stop. I crawled out of the car to go grab something to drink because I wasn’t really hungry. After everyone was done getting their food, drinks, and going to the bathroom we all walked back to the cars.

“Max can you drive I’m tiered” Cole asks.

“Sure”

“Thanks man”

Cole gets in on one side, and instead of getting in the front with Max I let Chase sit up there, I crawl in the middle and Sam got in on my other side.

“Sorry Cole and Sam but I’m stealing the both of you from each other” I say cuddling into Cole and pulling Sam into me. They just laugh and shake their heads. That’s how we stayed for the rest of the drive. Me laying on Cole, Sam laying on me, and Cole holding Sam’s hand.

 After another 3 hours I would guess we arrived at our hotel. As we all climb out of our cars and stretch Nick goes in to get our rooms. The vale grabs our bags and we all start walking to the front door. I notice Chad looking like he is falling asleep while walking. ‘Watch this’ I say to everyone. They all hold back and watch to see what I’m going to do. I run and jump on Chad’s back scaring him and making him jump awake. We all laugh while Chad gives me the evil eye.

After we get the rooms situated, Cole and Sam, Jade and Conner, Chad and Chase, and Nick, Max, and I, we all go to our rooms for a much needed good nights rest.

“Don’t forget Aria tomorrow we are going shopping” Jade says.

“Yes mother. How could I forget you won’t let me” I laugh. We all go in our rooms to sleep. As I’m sleeping I smile in my sleep feeling the love between Cole and Sam as they finally mark each other. Now don’t get all perv minded on me I can’t tell what they are doing, I mean I have a pretty good idea, but I can just feel the love pass between them.

9 am

I hear banging on the door and try to block out the sound by putting the pillow over my head. I am never that lucky as I feel Max get out of bed and open the door.

“Time to wake up lazy ass” Jade screams as she jumps on my bed.

“No Max has to take a shower I sleep till he is done and out of the room.”

“Fine as long as I can go back to sleep with you.”

“Deal”

She lays next to me in my spot and I scoot into Max’s spot. Max comes back to the bed and sighs when he sees us.

“I guess I can’t go back to sleep” he says a little annoyed.

“Nope you have to go get ready so you can go set up the date” Jade tells him.

“Right” he says running into the bathroom. As he closes the bathroom door Jade and I snuggle into the pillows and drift off back to sleep.

“Aria baby, you need to go get ready ok” Max says waking me up again.

“But I don’t wanna” I whine.

“But you have to and I will see you late for our first date ok Babygirl.”

“Okay” I smile at him and he leans in and gives me another amazing kiss. He smiles at me and walks out the room saying he will see me later for the best first date of my life. I smile and then jump up to go get ready.