Chapter 9

Nate’s POV

As I watch Aria knock Jack on his ass her eyes start to glow and I know she is on the verge of losing control. The next thing I know  I am looking straight into my twins eyes and she turns and runs. “What the hell is wrong with you” I asked pissed off at Jack.

“I didn’t mean any harm by it. Why is she so worked up anyways?”

“How would you feel if you were conflicted with three other beings, you just became an Alpha which has increased your power and you don’t know how to control it yet. And to top it off someone is trying to take a part of your family that you almost died trying to protect?”

“I would want to rip someone’s head off” Conner says now seeing the problem.

“Exactly now I am going to find my sister before something bad happens to her.”

“We will help but how are we going to find her” Max asked.

“We know where she probably is but do not try to attack her because she won’t fight back she won’t want to hurt any of you” Cole says.

“Let’s go catch us a girl” Chad says trying to ease the tension.

We all walk out from the back of the restaurants and if I know my sister, which I do, than she is headed for somewhere only thugs and bad people would hang out abandon warehouses.  “Let’s go get cars so when we find her we won’t have to walk back.” They all nod and we grab our Escalade rental and they grab there Denali. “Just follow us alright.” Conner nods his head and get in the driver seat. I see his face fall when Jade gets in our car and not his. “Jade why don’t you ride with your mate” “I say to her.

“Why he is the one that partly caused this. And besides I can’t ride in the same car as Jack right now because I really want to kill him” Jade says with pleading eyes hoping I won’t make her go with them.

“Fine I will ride with them and put Conner in here with you so we make sure to stay together ok. This way we have at least one person in their car we can mind link with. And before you say anything Jack wouldn’t survive in this car with the three of us alone.” She nods and I walk over to their car. “Go get in the car with Jade. Don’t ask questions just go and I’m driving this car.” He jumps out and gets in the back with Jade only to have her scoot all the way to the door to avoid him. ‘Poor bastard.’

‘He deserves it for what he did’ Cole says.

‘You and Sam would have done the same thing for each other no?’

‘Yeah true so we will be nice to him but if I catch Jack alone I will ripe him a new one’ Sam says and we all chuckle.

“Everyone set” I say out the rolled down window. Yep are the replies I get. “Good then follow me.” As we pull out onto the streets I stick my head out and see if I can pick up her scent and I do. I follow the scent and come to none other than a bunch of old abandon warehouses. As we park and get out I say to everyone “she’s here now to just find where.”

“Are you sure she’s here? Why would she come to a place like this” Chad asks.

“Because when we get pissed we want to kill and feed and we only do it on people who deserve it like rapist and murders, people like that” I explain.

“Got it” he says trying to make since of something. I leave it be for now because we need to find Aria.

“Look there goes a tiger, it’s probably after Aria let’s get it” Conner says. Before anyone can tell them to stop they all have gone after her.