Chapter 19

After our conversation everyone fell into silence, some went back to playing with their phones and others just sat there and stared at me or the table. Just as I was getting annoyed the waiter brought out our food and we all begain eating and having a normal conversation. After we all lapsed into laughing and acting like our usual self I see Max freeze. I look to where he is looking and see the girl from his hotel room and she is with Alex and some other guy that I feel drawn to just like I do with Alex. I really don’t understand this, how am I drawn to both of these guys. I can’t help but feel a little jealous and hurt that they are with her. I didn’t think he would go for that kind of girl guess I was wrong.

‘Hey guys, that’s the slut from Max’s room at the hotel’ I whisper to everyone through mind link, except for Olivia and Max.

‘She is way unglier and faker than Olivia’ Jade says and we all agree.

 As they walk to the table I can’t help it I say out loud “I wonder how much her boobs cost” causing everyone to snicker.

“I don’t know but she should go get her money back because they didn’t do a very good job of making her prettier” Olivia says. I can’t help it I laugh and so does everyone else. Then we hear Olivia through mind link ‘that is Max’s mate but she rejected him after sleeping with him a few nights ago.’ Yes Olivia officially joined the pack after the hockey game last night. I turn to look at Max with wide eyes.

“I was going to tell you I just didn’t know how” he says looking with sad eyes. I smile a small smile and look back at her and then I smirk.

“Hey Max isn’t that the girl from the hotel the other night” I say out loud and can’t help but smirk as I see her eyes widen and the guy standing with her and Alex look at her accusingly.

“I thought you went out for the day with the girls” they guys says.

“It wasn’t like that Xavier she is lying” Slut says.

“Oh I’m pretty sure it was you I walked in on straddling him and then again naked in bed later that night” I say still smirking.

“Would you shut up bitch” she hisses.

“I’m sorry but I’m going to have to ask you all to leave” the manager says.

“We were just finishing I’ll go pay and meet everyone outside” I say. I go pay and walk outside to hear the Slut and Olivia going at it.

“You know I am so much better than her Max why are you with her” Slut says.

“Because I’m his second chance mate and yes we did fully mate” Olivia sneers pulling her hair to the side showing her mark. All of us girls squeal and give Olivia a hug and the guys high five Max.

“Well I don’t see how he could want you, your real mate didn’t want you in the first place. Don’t worry Max will come crawling back to me soon enough” Slut sneers. I am officially pissed off. Max is comforting Olivia and reassuring her he only wants her and that he loves her.

“You know what Stacy after all this information I chose her over you” Xavier, the guy that is with Alex says.

“What you can’t do that I rejected my mate to be with you I thought we were in love” Slut Stacy says.

“No you were in love with my money and position of power” Xavier says.

“You bitch this is all your fault” she screams at me.

“I don’t know who the fuck you think you are but don’t piss me off” I warn her. I can feel my animal trying to come out and I can feel me fangs wanting to be exposed. She does the most stupidest thing in the world, she attacks me. As my pack yells I throw her off of me and can’t contain myself. I feel my animal come out but I stay in human form my eyes just change and I feel my fangs expose themselves. Everyone gasps as they see what has happened to me.