Chapter 15

Aria’s POV:

As soon as we are all situated in the Limo and the guys tell the diver to go to the Olive Garden. I smile at Nick and Cole knowing they told everyone that it was my favorite place. It takes us about 15 minutes to get to the restaurant. I walk in to put our names on the list seeing we have a large group.

“The wait will be about 20 minutes” the hosts says.

“That’s fine thank you” I say taking the little buzzer thingy. I walk back out and it’s a little chilly. Conner has Jade wrapped in his arms keeping her warm. I smile at Jade and she pulls away from Conner and gives me a hug.

“He was douch anyway okay. We will get drunk and have fun tonight k” she says trying to comfort me. I smile at her and nod. I know we weren’t together or anything yet but it still made me feel like shit. I mean I fell for his stupid charm and what is worse I thought he actually cared. I guess I was lost in my own little world because the next thing I know I’m wrapped in someone’s arms. I look up and see that Chase is the one hugging me. I smile and hug him back.

“You remember how earlier you asked me what is wrong” Chase asks me.

“Yeah, but you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to” I say.

“But I want to.” I look up at him and nod. He pulls me to sit beside him on the wall outside of the restaurant. He nodded to everyone else and they came over to listen as well.

“Well earlier I was thinking about my mate.” I look at him with wide eyes. “She led me on, a little like what Max just did to you. Don’t get me wrong she wanted to be with me, but she also wanted to be the man she is betrothed to.”

“Why would she want to be with him and with you not just with you” Jade asks.

“In my opinion she is stupid. No offence Chase” I add quickly seeing his eyes change at my insult of his mate.

“I know I still feel protective over her because she never fully rejected me to let me go. And Jade she wanted me because I’m her mate but her betrothed is a Prince’s guard and she wants to be as close to royalty as she can, she wants power and things I could never give her. The only funny thing is, is that the guard doesn’t want to be with her he wants his true mate and keeps putting off the wedding” he ends with a small chuckle.

“Well I can’t say I feel bad for the girl but she gets what she gives” Jade says. Chase smiles at her.

“Well now you have us as family and we will try to make up for what she put you through” I say smiling at him.

“Hell yeah you are now our brother and stuck with us. Ever since you joined this pack you screwed yourself” Cole laughs. We all laugh at that.

“Wouldn’t have it any other way brothers and sisters” we all smile.

“Group hug” Sam and I scream and tackle Chase. Soon everyone is hugging and we all pull away laughing. Just then the buzzard goes off and we all get up and walk into the restaurant. We are taken to our table and we order our drinks. Once we are settled and order our food we talk about past memories. We learn that Chad and chase have been friends since they were practically born and that Chad’s mate rejected him because she was in love with someone else and wanted to stay with that person. So he is looking for a second chance mate. I hope he finds her he deserves to be happy.

After about 2 hours at the restaurant we finally decide it is time to go to the club. I pull out the credit card and paid.

“You guys can buy me drinks later” I say when I notice the looks on some of the guys faces. Seeming to appease them we all walk out to the Limo.