Chapter 11

Aria’s POV

I finally wake up and realize I’m alone. Where the heck did everyone go? Oh now I remember Nick saying they were going to breakfast and he would bring me back food god I’m starving. Just to confirm it my stomach growls at me. “Well I guess while I wait for them I can take a nice long hot shower” I say to umyself out loud. I crawl out of bed and realize maybe I don’t want to take a shower I smell like Max and I like it. I’ll just wear one of his shirts today there that fixes that problem. I grab my shower things and go to take my shower.

 As I pour the shampoo in my hand I realize I have these, what look like tattoos, on my wrist. I quickly finish my shower and sit on the bed wrapped in my towel.As I study the tattoos they are of three roses on each wrist twisted together. On my right wrist is a midnight blue rose, a gold rose, and a turquoise rose in between the two. On my left wrist there is a blood red rose, a black rose, and a turquoise rose in between them too. I take a closer look and notice that in the center of each rose is a star. In the red rose there is a black star, in the black a red star, in the blue a gold star, and in the gold a blue star. The turquoise roses have a white star in the center of them.

This is so weird I pass out from being poisoned and I wake up with tattoos. Did I miss something? As I sit there and look at them I get this feeling that they are more important than I know and that I am going to have to hide them most of the time. I realize I’ve been sitting and staring for like 5 minutes and I need to get dressed. I get up and grab a pair of black shorts and a red tank top. After putting them on I walk over to Max’s bag and grab one of his black v-neck shirts and put it on. The shirt falls to my knees so I grab a hair tie and tie the back of the shirt how I like it. I sniff the shirt and it doesn’t smell like him so I look through his bag and find his cologne. I spray a little on me and go into the bathroom and work on my hair. No I’m not trying to impress anybody, well ok maybe I am, but hey don’t judge me. After I’m done I walk over to the bed to wait for them and soon I am asleep.

*DREAM*

I sit up and look around and I’m in a different room. The walls are a pure white and the sheets are gold with a gold and white comforter. Where am I and whose room is this? I slowly crawl out of bed and look around. Soon a woman enters and smiles at me “Good you are here. They will see you now.”

“Wait I am where and who will see me now” I question her. Now I am defiantly confused.

“Just follow me dear” she says with another smile and walks out the door.

I quickly hurry to catch up with her and follow her in silence taking everything in. This place is so beautiful it reminds me of an old palace. The trimming along the walls are white and gold with a little tint of red in them. The thing that catches my attention is that everything looks so old like it belongs back in the times with dragons and knights in shining armor. I’m pulled from my thoughts as we arrive at huge oak door that looks older than the building itself. The woman knocks and from the other side I hear “send her in.” She smiles and opens the door for me.

I walk in and my breath is caught in my throat. The room is even more beautiful than the house with black and red walls and gold and white trimming. The table in the center of the room is a midnight blue with 5 chairs on one side and one on the other. Sitting in 4 of the 5 chairs are 4 BEAUTIFUL women. The middle chair is left empty.

“Who are you and where am I” I ask stopping in my tracks.

“She looks just like her mother” the lady on the end right says. I look her over and she is very pretty with short red hair and green eyes with golden yellow specs in them making her a werecat.

“She does” the one next to her on the inside right says. I look at her and she has long flowing brown hair with light brown eyes. I sniff and she is a wolf.