Villain Attire

"Come on Izuku." Toga moaned slightly as Midoriya's lips attacked her neck roughly. "How long are you going to keep me waiting?" She gasped as Midoriya had found her sweet spot buried in the crook of her neck.

"Until you're good." Midoriya teased as he slowly brought his lips back to hers, connecting them quickly.

"So- not- any- time- soon." She breathed out in between kisses.

"Great things take time babe, don't rush it." He whispered in her ear, leaving his neck fully exposed as he straddled the blonde. She let off a playful smirk before crashing her lips to his neck. Midoriya closed his eyes as he tried to enjoy the pleasure he was supposed to be receiving. He was completely emotionless as she sucked gently on his collar bone, leaving a sloppy dark purple mark.

"I need to go babe." Midoriya replied with a fake groan as he leaned his body away from Toga.

"Already?" She whined. "It's only been an hour!" She complained as she attempted to pull him back down to her as her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"I'm sorry." He said sadly as he pushed himself from the bed. "I have to start getting things together with Kaachan about the Hosu trip. He needs to update us on where they are staying and how many pro's will be there." Midoriya said as he bent down to place a quick kiss on her head. "We can hang out some more tomorrow." He said as he examined her sad figure. He never knew if she was truly sad or not. She was pure crazy and he was never able to tell if she was acting.

"Promise?" She questioned with a sad smile.

"I promise." Midoriya replied with a groan before quickly exiting the room. He didn't want to give her a chance to say anything else. He couldn't spend more than an hour with the poor girl before he had to make an excuse to leave. She didn't even do anything wrong half the time, he just couldn't stand to be all lovey around her. Midoriya wasn't into girls, especially Toga.

Midoriya found himself in front of Dabi's door only a few seconds later. He raised his hand before gently tapping on the door a few times. He waited a few seconds before knocking again. Where is he? Midoriya questioned to himself as he looked around the hallway. He sighed and walked to the next door. He gave himself a small smile as he knocked on Bakugo's door. A few seconds later, the blonde opened it up.

"Finally able to join us?" Bakugo questioned as he opened the door wider, allowing him access.

"S-sorry." Midoriya mumbled with a small smile as stepped into the empty room. He glanced around the empty room before his eyes landed on Dabi. "Hey Dabi." He said with a smile.

"Hey kid." Dabi replied. "I see your time with Toga was fun." He said with a smirk as he looked into Midoriya's miss matched eyes.

"Describe fun." Midoriya spat with a loud groan.

"Make out sessions aren't fun?" Dabi questioned with his classic smirk. Bakugo felt anger pump through his veins when he noticed the hickey on the freckled mans neck.

"Not with Toga." Midoriya mumbled as he brushed his long hair from his face.

"How can you be gay and still make out with her?" Dabi questioned with a small chuckle.

"Will power." Midoriya replied with a sigh. Wait, Deku is gay? The blonde questioned to himself as he stared towards him with wide eyes. Bakugo's eyes looked Midoriya up and down slowly. He was wearing his classic villain attire, which consisted of his white button up shirt, that happened to have the first few buttons undone. His green vest that matched his new green shoes, which Bakugo had found out was a gift from Toga. His black tie that was majorly loosened and black slacks. His green curls fell loosely around his face, slightly damp from sweating. Bakugo's red eyes met Midoriya's red and green one as the freckled man turned towards him.

"Kaachan?" Midoriya questioned as he stared into his red eyes.

"What?" Bakugo questioned as he pulled himself away from his thoughts about the man standing in front of him.

"Did you hear us?" Midoriya questioned with a small laugh as he stared to the confused blonde.

"No." Bakugo mumbled as he looked to the ground.

"We need to get you a villain outfit." Midoriya replied with a slight laugh.

"Does it really matter what I wear?" Bakugo spat with red cheeks.

"Not really." Midoriya replied with a shrug. "But you don't want it to be something you would normally wear. Since we're villains, you wouldn't want people to confuse you with who you are, versus who you were." Midoriya explained as he walked towards the door.

"Why don't you just get him the same thing you have, just in different colors?" Dabi questioned as he stood from the bed.

"That could work." Midoriya mumbled as he looked to Bakugo, trying to match colors with his skin tone.

"Wait, you want us to match?" Bakugo questioned loudly towards Midoriya, who just smirked in reply.

"You don't want to match with me.. Kaachan?" Midoriya questioned with a mischievous grin. Bakugo'a heart started to beat faster as Midoriya stared him down.

"Stupid Deku." Bakugo muttered as he looked to the ground with a blush. He hated the way he got so flustered around Midoriya, yet he loved it at the same time.

"Let's go then!" Midoriya said happily as he clapped his hands together. "I just need to stop by my room first." He mumbled to himself as he walked out of Bakugo's room and next door to his own. Midoriya pushed open the door to reveal a fully furnished and freshly painted room. Bakugo walked in behind him, admiring the ivory green painted walls. He had a queen size bed with a gray bed set sitting in the middle of the back wall. There was a small black desk with a matching chair on the right side of the wall, across from the dresser.

"Cozy." Bakugo muttered as he looked around the room slowly. There was nothing personal other than a few files sitting in the center of the desk.

"I redecorated." Midoriya said with a small laugh, causing Bakugo to look towards the green haired man. The blonde watched carefully as Midoriya pulled his hair behind his head and threw it into a messy bun with the a single wavy strand falling to the side.

"I-it's nice." Bakugo complimented the room with a blush. It's nice? Bakugo questioned to himself with a groan. Get your fucking act together Katsuki, it's just Deku. The same fucking Deku that followed you around your whole life, the same Deku that made it into UA with you, the same Deku you hated for eternity, the same Deku with an amazing personality. The same Deku you have a crush on.

"Fuck." Bakugo muttered quietly.

"Did you say something?" Midoriya questioned as he grabbed his wallet off his dresser.

"No." Bakugo spat in reply as he turned towards the door, away from Midoriya. The green haired man smiled to himself as he watched Bakugo shove his hands deep into his pockets. Something seems off about Kaachan. Is he regretting joining me on this mission? Does he want to retreat? Midoriya questioned to himself with a frown as he followed the blonde out the door.