Chapter 29

Lovino's p.o.v.:

I sat there on the couch on Saturday morning as Antonio ignored me. Again. For the 3rd day now. What the fuck? Yes, I know I shouldn't be ignoring my brother, but that doesn't mean I should be getting the silent treatment!!! Not to mention last night I had to sleep on the fucking couch... "Hey! Toni!" He didn't turn to look at me as he just sat there on the couch next to me ignoring me. Ok. That's it. I didn't want it to come to this but I'm going to have to use some of my Italian charm if I want him to talk to me. I slide myself into his lap and look him in the eyes as I place my forehead on his "Don't fucking ignore me basturd you know I'll get my revenge~" He finally looks at me and says "Why do you do this?" I give him a confused look "Do what?" He kisses me "Make it so I can't ignore you when I should"

"But you shouldn't~ you should come upstairs with me so I can show what happens when you ignore me and make me sleep on the fucking couch" I kiss him back showing exactly what I ment. He breaks the kiss and looks me dead in the eyes "Here, if you go and talk to your brother I won't ignore you anymore. Deal?"

"Ugh! Fine, deal"

"Good, now go!" He shoves me off his lap and walks away. Yep. I'm so getting my revenge for that later.

I walked over to my brothers house thinking about what I'm going to say.I walk up to his door, knock on it, and expect the worst.

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

I hear a knock on the door while cooking pasta in the kitchen. I've been pretty depressed lately and Ludwig thought maybe this would help cheer me up. It does help a little but I still miss my brother and don't want to see anyone right now so I ignore the person at the door. Soon enough the knocking stops but instead I hear the door open, I am now completely afraid.

I hear the person coming into the kitchen so I grab whatevers closest for a weapon. Which is the big spoon I'm stirring pasta with (gotta be somewhat useful right?) I point the big spoon as if it was a knife at the entrance to the kitchen till I see someone walk in and hear in a familiar voice "You really think that's gonna stop someone if they broke in? Idiota!" My eyes widen as I drop the spoon on the floor and hug my big brother.

Lovino's p.o.v.:

I get tired of knocking when I relise that I have a fucking house key. I use the key and open the door, I can smell pasta cooking in the kitchen so I head toward there only to see a terrified looking Feliciano holding... A big spoon? "You really think that's gonna stop someone if they broke in? Idiota!" Then within a second he drops the ladle and is hugging me while crying.

"I-I thought you weren't coming back!" He hugs me tighter and continues crying, I hate seeing him cry so I hug him back and say "I'm sorry... Please don't cry! Look... I'm sorry for the way I acted" He looked up at me his tears finnaly stopping "R-really?" *sigh* "Yes Feliciano really. Now will you please calm down?" He pulls away and wipes his eyes and smiles at me "si!"