Chapter 16

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

I'm so scared! I'm sitting in the back of a car, some guy is pointing a gun at my head, and the other one put a blindfold on me! "Um... Where are we going?"

"NO TALKING! God if the boss didn't need this guy alive I would have shot him already!" I tense up at this. He needs me alive! For what? Are these the people fratello pissed off? I felt the car stop and I heard the door open. Before I knew it someone pulled me out of the car and was carrying me up some stairs. I felt someone put something metal on my wrists. Handcuffs. I tried to pull my hands up but I couldn't go very far so I'm assuming that there are chains too.

The man took off my blindfold and I saw I was in an attic. A man walked in, He had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, green eyes, and a scar that went along his right cheek. "So this is the Vargas brother?" The man kicked me and I winced "Yeah this is him alright! And he's a wussy too! Beating him is gonna be fun!" beating him? They're gonna beat me?!?! no, no, NO! Please don't let them hurt me! Oh Ludwig please come soon!

I looked up and saw the ponytail man with a bat. "Don't worry this is just to get his attention~" He then proceeded to hit me repeatedly with a bat. The last thing a saw was a hit to the head then total blackness.

Ponytail guys p.o.v.:

I hit the pathetic guy on the head and made him lose consciousness. "Ok boys just wait here and when he wakes up snap a photo, got it?"

"Yeah sure but, why?" I slapped the idiot "So we can send it for a little more encouragement! Duh!" I walked back downstairs. "Idiots! But soon I'll have all five names of the men who did 'the Prescott' job and have my fortune!"