Chapter 27

Lovino's p.o.v.

After I left the hospital I went to the tomato basturds. I didn't want to go to my place because I didn't want to see Feliciano for a while so this was my option ( I could have stayed at a motel but I didn't feel like paying for it).

When I got there I walked up and opened the door. "Antonio! You home?" in the next instant he ran up and hugged me "Lovi!~"

"Get off me right now!!!!" I pushed him off me a little meaner than usual. He then looked at me with a generally concerned face "What's wrong Lovi?"

"Nothing's wrong basturd!" he just hugged me tightly and said "I know when something is wrong when it comes to you so don't try to hide it! please tell me? I won't tell anyone! promise!" ugh! why did he have to be so damn convincing all the damn time? "Fine..." I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me "well?" *sigh* "I got into a fight with Feliciano and he told me to get out. Honestly I don't think I did anything wrong!" he gave me a look that said What did you do now? "Fine! I told him that him being hospitalized was the stupid potato basturds fault and he got all upset! ok?"

"How was it his fault?"

"Because he's a fucking potato basturd!!!" I expected him to do the same thing Feliciano did but he didn't. Instead he smiled like he expected it. "Your just being an overprotective brother. it wasn't his fault and you know it. You just want it to be." Ok now THAT really pist me off "SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't but one thing we both know is that nothing you say is going to keep them apart. Maybe you should just accept it?" I didn't even need to think about it. Why would I accept my brother with that... Potato! "Hell no"

"And why not? Why are you so against this? and don't say its because he's a jerk."

"Because my brother deserves better than a potato basturd" He looked at me with a serious face, guess he realized this was going nowhere. "Better than someone who loves him and protects him" I didn't answer him. Instead I crossed my arms and looked away. I didn't look at him till he sighed. "Fine if you want stay here and think about it. Just talk to him at some point ok?" he got up and left the room.

What do I do now?

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had some writers block mixed with busy school stuff. But here's the chapter! Hope you liked it! And thanks for reading! :)