Chapter 3

Ludwig's p.o.v.:

He kissed me... he kissed me... those were the words that haunted me from the moment he ran inside to right now as I sit on the couch pretending to pay attention to Gilbert. "Ludwig Beilschmidt! are you even listening to me!" I was suddenly taken out if thought by my brothers loud voice "vhat? oh no sorry vhat vere you saying Gilbert?" he rolled his eyes and said "I asked you how your date with Feli went" I didn't answer at first. Probably because I didn't know how. "vell..." I could tell my brother really wanted to know and I had been quiet for too long... well here goes nothing! "he kissed me..." he got this I knew it smirk on his face "und how does this kiss make you feel?" when the hell did he become a therapist?!?! how did his kiss make me feel? Is this what love feels like? It has to be. I don't know how else to describe it... "it makes me feel like you vere right"

"right about vhat?" I got up and started to walk away but before I left the living room to go upstairs to my room I turned to look at him "I'm in love" I then quickly went to my room got in bed and turned out the lights. before I fell asleep I herd a quiet "I knew it" from downstairs.

(Author's note: sorry this is so short but its something I felt should be there before I move on in the story! Thanks for reading!)