Chapter 21

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

I finished taking my shower and was about to put on my shirt (yes I had pants on!) when I saw something in the mirror. I put the shirt on the counter and looked at the mirror to see what it was. My eyes widened in shock when realized what it was. It was a cut right on my lower side, usually its not that big a deal since I had a few cuts from them beating me but this one looked... different. It was a little swollen and looked infected. I reached down to touch it but I pulled away quickly when I felt sudden pain right in that spot. Yeah, definitely infected!

*Knock* *Knock* "Fratello? are you OK? You've been in there a while" I quickly put my shirt on and opened the door "Si I'm ok! Sorry if I worried you fratello!"

"It's ok your looking a lot better with the dried blood washed off. Do you want someone to take a look at the bruises? Make sure nothings wrong?" I thought about the infected cut. Maybe its better not to worry them, since they were so worried about me when I was kidnapped I don't want to worry them more! "No its OK I'm fine!" He gave me a questioning look "Are you sure?" I stepped out of the doorway "Si I'm sure! Let's go eat breakfast!" I walked past fratello and we headed downstairs for breakfast. How could I possibly want to worry him more than he is now? I won't! I'll just deal with the infection on my own.

                  ::Time Skip::

After breakfast fratello left because he said he needed to do some damage control so me and Ludwig cuddled on the couch and talked about our wedding. "So mein leibe, vhen do you want the vedding?" He said holding me close to him "Valentine's day! Its a few months and I think it would be romantic don't you?"

"Ja that does sound nice! then its official, ve vill be married on valentines day!" I kissed him "Now we just need invitations right?"

"Ja but..." He pulled me onto his lap "Right now I have you all to myself and I vant to enjoy every second of it~" He laid down with me laying on top of him. He out his arms around me and one of his arms rested on the infected cut. I winced in pain and Ludwig must have noticed because he moved his arms and looked at me concerned "Vhats vrong?"

"N-nothing" Apparently I'm a bad liar because he noticed right away and he turned my head and looked me straight in the eyes "I know something is vrong. Now vill you please tell me?" He looks so worried but I don't want him to be! I want us to go back to cuddling... "I'm fine." I'm sure it will go away on its own anyway, right?" He looks at me like he's still unsure but accepts my answer "Fine but if there is anything vrong, ever just tell me so I can do vhat I can, ok?"

"ok and grazie Ludwig!" Now I just have to hope this little problem goes away soon...