Chapter 18

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

I watched as one of the suited men left after beating me and taking a picture again. I miss Ludwig and Fratello more and more every day! When are they coming to rescue me? Are they even coming at all? I started to cry as I lost a little hope of being rescued. While I was crying I saw a blurry figure walk in, he came up to me and tried to wipe the tears out of my eyes. I pulled away the second he touched me though.

"Hello Feli~ Don't cry! You'll be with your brother soon!" What did he mean? Was he letting me go? Does this mean I can see Ludwig again! "Since I already figured out you wont talk to me I'll tell you this. In one week your brother and I will do a trade! I get the names and he gets you! Fare? I think so!" He got up and started to leave. "See you in a week~" Does this mean they'll stop beating me? I hope so, I hurt everywhere and I keep blacking in and out... He left with a laugh and i closed my eyes so I could rest a little more.

I spent the rest of the night thinking about my sweet Ludwig and how it will feel to see him smiling at me again! Ti Amo Ludwig! We will be together again soon mi amore~

                 ::elsewhere::

Ludwig's p.o.v.:

I got off the phone with Lovino and he told me the plan. One week from now Lovino will give Ricardo the names and then we will have Feli back. I will never let Feli out of my sight again! I will hold him in my arms and never let go. Then the best part of Lovino's plan is that once we have Feli back there's a sniper who will shoot the basturd to the ground! Then he will pay for taking and hurting Feliciano!

I went to bed that night thinking about having Feli back safe with me. I wonder if he's thinking the same thing? I fall asleep thinking about what will happen a week from now. Ich liebe dich Feli! You will be here with me soon mein leibe!