A gerita love story

Feliciano's p.o.v. :

"Do I really have to go?" I asked my brother Lovino again.

"yes! for the 500th time yes Feliciano you have to go to the party! OK? I'm not happy about it either!" my brother said in an angry tone. We were in the car on our way to Elizabeta's and Roderich's engagement party and I really wasn't happy about it. Its not like I'm not happy for them really I am! Its just as if something's missing...

"Why are you upset? you have a date!" knowing exactly how my brother would react when I mentioned Antonio

"that tomato loving jerk is not my date!!!" I then giggled at how my brother blushed at that. Its obvious that he and Antonio were in love, Fratello just needs to learn to say it out loud!

:: time skip::

Once we got to the party fratello left with Antonio to dance and I went to see Elizabeta and Roderich. "Elizabeta! congratulations! I'm so happy for you!" I ran up and hugged Elizabeta as soon as I saw her. "Thank you Feli!" she hugged me back and we were both laughing happily till Roderich came over. "would you two please stop acting like children!" we then calmed down still kinda giggling

"sorry Roderich!" I then gave him a hug which he gladly returned "congratulations on the engagement!" " thank you Feliciano now go find a girl and dance with her or something " I quickly took the hint he wanted some alone time with Elizabeta so I left towards the dance floor.

Everything really was amazing! it was a formal ball so everyone was in fancy tuxedos and pretty ball gowns! I don't know why but instead of finding someone to dance with something inside me told me to go outside to the gardens so I did. And that's where I saw him.

Ludwig's p.o.v.:

I was sitting there in the gardens at my cousin Roderich's house. I never really liked these kinds of parties but its for my cousin's engagement so I will smile and be happy. *crack* I stood up quickly hoping it wasn't my big brother drunk off his ass... again. "who's there?!?! Gilbert you better not be following me!" instead of my brother I saw a boy with ginger hair that has a strange curl and brown eyes looking quite scared.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to disturb you I was just taking a walk I'll go back now!" he was turning to walk away but something inside me told me to not let him get away.

"nein! it's alright you can stay if you vant! vats your name?"

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

I walked around the corner and an angry German was yelling at me! at first I was scared but then after I looked at him I got this strange feeling... This German was tall with slicked back blonde hair and blue eyes that I found myself lost in. By the time I pulled away from his eyes I realized he had stopped yelling so I said that I was sorry and started to leave. For some reason I felt a little sad walking away but the I herd him yell out

"vats your name" I turned around and said " F-Feliciano Vargas. what's yours?"

"Mein name is Ludwig Beilschmidt. Its very nice to meet you Feliciano." I smiled. The German didn't seem so scary anymore

"hey Ludwig do you want to dance?"

Ludwig's p.o.v.

Dance? he wants me to dance with him?

"I can't dance... I'll probably just embarrass the both if us" I expected him to walk away or laugh and say "what grown man goes to a party and doesn't know how to dance?" but he didn't. Instead he just said

"that's ok. we can just dance out here. we can even still hear the music." I thought about it. there was a little voice telling me to run away but... the bigger voice told me to dance with him, and I think its obvious which one I listened to.

"vell then" I bowed, looked up, and held my hand out "Feliciano Vargas may I have this dance?"

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

"Feliciano Vargas may I have thus dance?" I blushed hoping he didn't notice so I took his hand and said

"I would love to!" Ludwig then straitened up and pulled me close. he kept his hand in mine while I put my hand on his shoulder and his other hand went on my back.

"um... Feliciano?"

"si Ludwig" Ludwig then blushed and looked away

" I still don't know how to do this... " I took my hand from his shoulder and made him look at me.

"its OK. I'll show you" I put my hand back on his shoulder still noticing the cute blush on his face... wait! cute? since when did I find it cute?!?! does this have anything to do with this weird feeling?

"just follow the music and keep your feet in time with mine." we started dancing slowly but sped up after a while. At first Ludwig was staring at his feet but after he got the hang of it he looked into my eyes and hasn't stopped. but now I realize that I've been staring back this whole time... I think I figured out what this feeling is... I think I'm falling in love. Am I? Is this what was missing?

Ludwig's p.o.v.:

We danced slowly. I think its because I'm not very good at dancing, I just kept on watching my feet! "Ludwig?" I looked up " ja, Feliciano? " "look at me not your feet. believe it or not it actually helps~" I did what Feliciano told me and it did help because we weren't going so slow but... I soon realized I wasn't looking away for a different reason altogether. I felt that if I looked away Feliciano would disappear forever... What was this feeling? I will ask Gilbert about it later, right now I just want this feeling to last.

The song ended too quickly and me and Feliciano stopped dancing but I still couldn't take my eyes off of him. "Ludwig?" I was knocked out of my trance by the sound of his voice. "yes Feliciano?" "you do know the music stopped right?" I let go of him "ja I know... sorry..." he smiled at me "ve~ its OK also its getting late will I be able to see you again?" I didn't even need to think about it. I knew I needed to see him again to see if he's the cause of this feeling. "of coarse! do you have to leave now?"

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

"of coarse! do you have to leave now?" I looked at my watch, if I didn't leave now fratello will come and yell at me but I also don't want to leave Ludwig... "yes I do but if you want you can come visit me tomorrow if you like. I live in the house on the hill overlooking Venice!" I hope he'll come, because I really do like him~ "I vould love to see you tomorrow" "great come by around noon OK? bye" I ran off, I cant wait to see him tomorrow. "vait Feliciano!" I turned around and looked at Ludwig "I know ve just met und all but... I vas vondering if tomorrow could be a date?..." he turned away blushing "of coarse its a date! I can't wait!" then I left to leave with fratello.

::time skip::

I was sitting in the car with fratello humming to myself and thinking about Ludwig when suddenly I felt something hit my arm. "idiota! snap out of it right now or so help me you will walk the rest of the way home!" I realized I had been ignoring fratello the whole car ride "sorry fratello I guess I stared off into space" Lovino rolled his eyes "what happened tonight that made you so out of it anyway?" I blushed thinking about my short sweet dance with Ludwig "I met someone..." we pulled into the driveway and fratello looked at me "who did you meet?" I looked at him with a smile on my face "his name is Ludwig and he's coming over to hang out tomorrow! isn't that amazing?" fratello looked very angry at that... I wonder why? "what time is he coming over?" "noon why?" Lovino got out of the car and said "because if a German is going to be here I'm not!" he then slams the door and I'm officially worried. if he hates Germans so much what will I do if I DO end up falling in love... will fratello be mad? well guess I'll see tomorrow!