Chapter 31

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

Today is the day. Today is the day I marry the man I love with all my heart. I finished putting my white suit on and looked in the mirror. I feel nervous and excited at the same time. My brother poked his head through the door "You ready yet?"

"Si I am!" I smile brightly at him as we both walk out of the room. As we got closer to the doors that led to the aisle I started getting more and more nervous till I stopped and grabbed my brothers arm "Fratello..."

"Si, what is it? You ok you look kind of pale all of a sudden"

"I feel really nervous... I-I mean what if some other bad thing happens... Or I trip walking down the aisle o-or say the wrong thing.... What if I can't do this?" Every bad thing that could possibly happen raced through my head. I felt like I was going to completely freak out when Lovino flicked me in the forehead. "Calm down everything is gonna be fine. Even if something bad happens he'll just go rescue you again and I seriously doubt there is anything you could do, even trip while walking down, that could make anything as bad as the 'worst case scenario' going on in your head right now. So just calm down. Pull yourself together, okay?" After he finished I hugged him and said "Thank you". He hugged me back before going and sitting down with the other guests. I stood where I was supposed to, waited for the music, then started walking towards my soon to be husband.

Ludwig's p.o.v.:

This is taking forever! I'm getting more and anxious waiting for this to start. I'm standing under waiting as patiently as I possibly can at the moment when Lovino walks in. "Ready?"

"Ja I'm ready"

"Good" he sat down and the music started. When the doors opened I saw the most beautiful thing ever, I saw Feliciano in his white suit walking towards me with a big smile on his face. In that moment, all I could see was him. Everything else just... Blurred in the background with my full focus on him. It was as if time went in slow motion till he stood beside me at the alter. When he got there he held my hand and the preist began.

::time skip::
Feliciano's p.o.v.:

"Do you Ludwig Beilschmidt take Feliciano Vargas to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. In good times and bad as long as you both shall live?" Hr looked me in the eyes "I do"

"And do you Feliciano Vargas take Ludwig Beilschmidt to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. In good times and bad. As long as you both shall live?" I smiled at him and said "I do!"

"Then you may now kiss" and with that I kissed my new husband, the love of my life.

I'm so happy that I met him in the garden that fateful night and found the missing part of me.

Yay! Wedding chapter! Sadly this is the last chapter of the story.... :( I had so much fun writing this and thank you to every one who voted and left those amazing comments that inspired me to continue this story! I will be writing more stories soon! Goodbye and I love you all! Thanks for reading! :)