Chapter 6

Ludwig p.o.v.:

*ring* *ring* I was in the kitchen the next morning when I herd the phone ring.

*phone call*

"Hello?"

"Hi Ludwig! its me Feliciano!"

"Hi Feli vhat's going on? did you vant to go out again tonight?"

"yes! well sort of! you see my brother for some reason doesn't seem to trust you so I was wondering if you would like to have dinner at my place tonight?"

"sure but why doesn't your brother trust me?"

"I don't know! but you can ask him tonight if you want! I've got to go! bye!"

"oh ja bye!"

*end of call*

I hung up the phone and started thinking to myself Why would his brother not trust me? What if his brother convinces Feli to leave me because he doesn't trust me... That's it! I have to prove myself tonight! I'll do it for me and Feli! "Ludwig Beilschmidt! are you even listening to me?!?!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by my brother's yelling "vhat? no sorry I vasn't paying attention" my brother looked shocked at this "vhat?!?! you never get distracted! vhats vrong?"

"nothings wrong! Now leave me a lone! I then proceeded to my office but before I could get there my brother stopped me. " Cmon Ludwig! You didn't act this way yesterday so it had to have happened last night... VHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME!" he does know we have neighbors right? "don't yell so loudly! and like hell I'll tell you! you'll just laugh!" I then went into my office and slammed the door. why the hell does he want to know anyways?!?! I sat down at my desk and slicked my hair back. I seriously have enough to worry about right now without him being such an ass! *slam* I was startled by the sound of my brother coming into the room. "Tell me now! please? I promise I vont laugh!"

"ugh! Fine! If I tell you vill you leave me a lone?" he smirked "yes" I sighed. Am I really going to do this? I guess so... well here goes nothing! "last night... I told Feliciano that I love him... and tonight I'm going to go and meet his brother"

"aw! my baby bruder's in love! vait...Feliciano? vhy does that sound familiar?... vhat's his last name?"

"Vargas, why?"

"thats how I know him! or at least I know his bruder!" he knows Feliciano's brother? how? "the hell! how do you know him?"

"his bruder is Antonio's boyfriend and I've heard him talk about Feliciano before." so that's how... "vell I told you so can you please leave so I can get ready for tonight?"

"ja ja I'll go and good luck winning Lovino's trust!" he laughed as he left. Should I be worried? guess I'll find out tonight.

Authors note: sorry this is short but u figured Gilbert should know that his brothers in love! Thanks for reading!