Going far to give __________(space)

Arhan pov,

After I told the truth to preethi and came out, I dint dare to go back and meet preethi again. Now she was angry, sad and mostly in confusion. I wanted her to come out of all this before met her.

I was also afraid if she decided to leave me and go, can't imagine to leave life without her that to after knowing that she has accepted me and she wanted to give all of her to me. One part of me was so happy that preethi has started to love me, believe me. I knew by telling the truth at this point our life may be disturbed but the trust that was built would become strong if preethi understands me. That's what I want for now so that our life in future will be good without any hurdles.

As I was thinking about all this mum told that she and dad spoke to preethi and she feels that we have to give preethi alone time so that she will feel better and will help her to decide. Mum gave idea that she, me and dad should go to cousins marriage for next two days  so preethi shall be alone at house and get time to think. I also felt that right and agreed to join mum and dad.

Later in evening we started to marriage. Even though I was away from preethi , she was the only taught that was coming in my mind, Coming far from her only made me realise that I wanted more to her.