My love or The truth of my fate

Preethi pov

Few days passed by just in a jiff. The new project we got was also showing success for company. We had finished the first phase so Arhan had asked to arrange a party for all staff who had worked. I knew Arhan was happy mood, even the phobia that I had on my past was getting to fade away slowly so I taught I shall surprise Arhan atleast by telling him my love and to move happily further in our life.

I dint attend party after office went home. Had a good relaxing shower, tried to wear saree after about ten trials and with help of YouTube videos I was able to manage to tie saree. I did a minimal makeup I knew and was waiting for Arhan to come I was getting restless sitting on the bed my memory went back to search of job, getting  job in Arhans company, care that I got when I was in hospital, my forced marriage and finally Arhan proving that "fate"which I had was false, the family I could show off to people at my collage, no matter how much I distanced him he come again and again towards me bought a smile.

Arhan just then came I became shy all of a sudden could not even see him. He went to fresh up. I was just thinking how to talk to him by then he stated saying I look beautiful in saree and came towards me. I was so shy I kept my head down. He put his hands on my cheek and made me see toward him.

Then I just hugged me and closed my eyes and said "I love you". I dint know how else to express myself.
Just then he separated from me and looked tensed instead of being happy. He was asking for this from so Long now but why is he tensed?

Arhan spoke even before we go further preethi you need to know truth that you have not know till now.
He asked do You remember the first time my parents came to your house ? I nodded yes. He said that day for first time I got to know one truth  from his parents that in accident that your aunt and granny died the other car that dashed was driven by my Uncle and aunt was also in it. So it was my uncles mistake that took four lives that day. Arhan I always wanted to tell you this but dint get chance to but today I have to tell you this as we can't start our new life without you knowing this.

I dint know what to reply. Dint know what to do a few min before all the things I wanted to forget came back to my mind and only thing I could do was to cry. Even now "his love.. or  my fate" do no what to decide..