Physical touch 2

Arhan pov,

As next day was the marriage followed by reception we had to stay in the village, After all the games was over we had dinner and came back to the room that we were given to stay. It was small but was very cozy. It had a bed, side table and bathroom attached to it. I was now confused as to how we would sleep? There wasn't even enough space on the floor and it was also very cold so the option was ruled out.

I was wondering what could be done by then preethi had changed and came out from restroom. Then I went to change and care back and then told her that I will ask if there is any other room available for me, here Itz too small and none can sleep down.

Preethi stopped me she and asked what would I answer if they ask why he needed a separate room? I also taught and dint know what to do then she said that we can share same bed and she has no problem with it if I dint have any and more over this being a new place with new people here she was not comfortable to sleep alone without me. I was in cloud nine listing to what she said and finally each of us took our sides and sleep embraced us.

Next day morning when I got up preethi was sleeping on my shoulders holding my hand tightly.she looked so innocent and child like face she had parted her lips and was slightly snoring I had an urge to kiss her that minute but controlled myself. By then she also woke up and saw me and told that in night she was able to hear some animals noise and she was scared she dint want to disturb me so she held my hand and slept. I told her I would not have minded if she had woken me up also and winked at her.

Later we got ready and went to place where marriage took place and after marriage rituals there was a reception. We went and wished new couple and started driving back to our home.