Next move

Arhan POV

Next day before going to office my parents told they want to talk to me and we all settled down at dinning table for breakfast and we all put in our taught that we had.

I told them what all I found out more about her and also that I had decided to marry preethi. They both were very happy and said that they too were thinking the same. Then mum told that it would not be easy to erase everything so we had to try very hard.

So all there of decided if we suddenly tell preethi the truth that we know from our end she could get even more sad and stubborn and completely cut herself off from every one or she could be more angry on us and never ever let us near her.

So first We decided to get Close preethi give her lots of love so that she starts to forget her pain which was a big challenge but we have to achieve it.
Second was that my mum will give her counselling so that her fear in life & past memory will start to fade  and that she could lead a normal life.
Third was my dad would convince her to come back to office so that I could be with her most of  times so it would be easy for me to try to get close to her.
Once we the right time comes we all will tell her truth.

Later dad called up preethi to meet her and she accepted it .Then me & mum stated to our respective works. I just prayed that all out plan goes well & to start off she will atleast that she comes back to office.