Proposal

Arhans pov

It is been a month preethi joined my office. Day by day I have started to like her more and more. Its always been girls falling for me for either my money or for other benefits. She is very different, she is simple, humble, been quite good at her work, she is even helping others Staff when she has no work to do. I must say she is also workaholic. There has been so many meetings, client visits where only two of us go but every time she is so professional apart from work there is nothing she talks or shares about.

Even though I dint know much about preethi s personal life I still dint want to miss her in life. I have been so restless from the time I have seen her. I can not take this anymore so Today I have decided that I shall put out all my feelings to her in best way possible and also shall propose her to marry me.

Today after a clients meeting I took her to a restaurant to speak her about my feelings. I put forward everything that was there in my mind and also told her if she is also willing to then I shall marry her. I dint know what was running in her mind  she had tears in eyes. She started crying and ran away from hotel even before I could know what happened and I was not able to catch her.

I am now confused Wht have I done? If she dint really like my proposal she could have said "no".. I would have never disturbed her in any way but now she crying for what reason ? Wht is it that troubled her. I want to know every thing of her.