A piece of Advice

Preethi pov

After getting to know the truth of my granny and aunt death I dint know what to do, tears were flowing nonstop from my eyes. I wanted to get out from this house but I dint even have another home to go to.. I cried and cried out my heart the whole night.

I heard a knock on door, then opened my eyes to see it was already morning. I went and opened the door it was Arhans parents they asked if they could come in but I dint want to talk with anyone dint even want to stay here anymore but I just moved into the room and they followed me.

Arhans parents talk

"Preethi, we got know Arhan told you the truth about his Uncle and accident that day. We know the loss you had in the life is a very big one ,also is the one which we can't get them back to you whatever we do. unknowingly we have also been the reason for your fate, but please believe us. For the very first time we saw you in hospital we wanted you to bring home with us and give you all the things that you wanted but by the time we finished formalities and came and saw we dint find you there anymore. We tried to trace you thru your relatives and there circle but could not reach up to you. From that day we have been trying to trace you in many ways to apologise to you.

First time when we came to your house, we saw your aunt and granny's photo we were also in confusion but felt happy at last we were able to trace you. Taking a bit of time we wanted to talk to you, convince you and bring here but then other events happened so fast, we dint have time to react. by then Arhan forced you in to marriage and brought you here, Preethi we want to tell you just one last thing, your past, the troubles you faced the Fate you had can't not be reversed now but Arhan has decided to give you a beautiful life ahead with him. He has not done any mistake or at fault in any of the past mistakes that happened. He loves you so much if your leave him now and go We can't even imagine what will happen to him. Please think about moving on from your past and accept him dear. Think with cool mind and we shall all respect you decision."

Listing to all this I cried even more my mind was getting blank dint know what to do so I just lied on bed with fresh set of tears.