My Marriage good or bad?

Preethi pov

Now that my health had recovered I taught of going back to work so that I can keep myself busy and forget other things happened and is happening in my life . I got ready and came out of my room to catch a taxi to attend an interview but suddenly a car came and stopped next to me I realised that it was Arhans car he asked me to get in Soon. I dint get in he was asking me to get in Anger and his voice was loud people on road were seeing us later I just got in to his car.

As he drove he stopped near a temple and asked me to come out I gave a questioning look as to why he was taking me there he never answered me but just asked me come or rather forcefully dragged me in . I closed my eyes and prayed for seconds to calm myself but next minute I was in shock. I dint understand what was happening with me ?what was Arhan doing? I just stood like a doll.

Later after seconds I realised that Arhan had tied mangalsutra to me in front of Goddess. I started shouting on him for the act he had done but he just pulled me by my hand to put me inside car and drove off to his home.

As he was driving I was just looking at him angrily more than that so many questions, mainly fear was running in my heart and mind. I love Arhan he was the first person in my life I had some feelings for but I never wanted to marry him and put his life in to risk I don't want my fate to be attached to Arhan. I want him to have a Long life .

Also after knowing everything about me why does he still want to marry me was one thing I never understood. Did even His parents know about this marriage if not what will they think of me? How should I answer them?

My Fate now is worse than the one I already had why is this happening With me is this marriage good or bad?