Parents decide to help son

It's been 15 days since preethi left office , left me without informing anything. I am so angry on her and dint know to show on whom finally I had started firing many employees for small mistakes.

I was depressed could not concentrate on work nor could eat and sleep properly because I could see love for me in preethis eyes but she never expressed anything Nor she rejected dint even bother to tell me any reason for leaving.

Seeing my state my parents one day asked me what had happened? If I need some help from them. I hugged my mum and told everything that happened.
She consoled me and told to have a control over myself .

Mrs Shanti POV

I know my Son well. He is always been good and nice to others. Till today he has not seen any girl with a bad intention. Even though lot of girls fall over him try to impress and want to be with him he has tactfully handled all of them. If he likes this girl preethi then there must be something special about her that's why he must have loved her.

I Will find out more details of this girl and talk to her and find out more about her and find why she had rejected my son. I have to do this fast because I am not able to see my Son suffering Everyday.

Later In the evening Mr & Mrs harshavardhan were at preethi s place to find out about her and her reasons for not agreeing to proposal that Arhan made to her.