Rushing to hospital

Arhans pov

Days were just passing by, the tit for tat situations became more frequent , but both of us choose it to be healthy one. I was enjoying a lot doing this with her.

There was also  an article about Our business expanding quickly .she was doing the financial parts, the estimations, quotations finding crucial information about prospective client who were interested in our business. on the other hand I with the guidance of my dad starting looking after meetings, finalising business deals and terms.With in short span we were able to get many new clients to business.

Also my mum started meeting preethi most of the weekends she tried to involve preethi with her charity works she was doing and also Slowly has been trying to counsel her about her taught, her past but preethi being very stubborn was not really opening up to mum but still we were trying.

Today also we worked late and most of our staff had left for day. I also asked preethi to get back home and was packing my bags to go home. As I opened my cabin door I saw preethi keeping hand on head by the time I went near her she fainted on me. I was really scared my heart strated to beat much faster than it should actually go. Tried to wake up preethi but was no use no response came from her end. I called security and with help of them just put her in my car And drove to hospital. On the way called mum to tell her what happened and also asked her to come to hospital quickly.

By the time I reached hospital mum was already there she took preethi inside consulting room & asked me to stay out. As each minute passed by I was getting more restless thinking What would have happened to preethi.