Happiness after sadness

Arhan Pov

After I was back all people who came to our house wished me luck and left. I went to freshen up but all my taught went on Preethi the way she came and hugged me even without thinking about people and my parents being there. I could see the fear she had and also same time see the happiness and love in her eyes that she has towards me,which she dint show all this while. I was smiling by myself thinking about all this.

Then I went down by then my parents had finished there dinner and were going to rest. Preethi was waiting for me. We had dinner in silence and went to our room.

Preethi was sitting on the couch and was thinking of something. I called her twice, thrice no response so I went near her and shook her then she realised. I asked her what happened and if she is ok . she became emotional "I was so scared that my fate had even taken you off from me, this was the day I feared and kept you far off from me but you changed my thinking when you came back I was so happy to see you safe and back home"

This time I took the lead and hugged her. She became shy and asked me to leave so just to tease her I said .. you would want to hug me only if many people are seeing us then shall I invite all of them again? Every time then?

She narrowed her eye and her brows went up , she could not laugh Nor say anything so I took another chance and claimed her lips and kissed her soft baby lips for the first time. She dint react but she dint even push me off. I could she happiness and love in her eyes.

Then I took her to the bed and said from today both of ur shall sleep here She took one side and I slept on other. Even tough there was a tension about what happened today it also gave us a good turn to our lives. I was so happy then I pulled her to me held her in my arms and slept.